Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could You Wife Up A Female You Know Your Best Friend Hit??

Dice City Kid Could You Wife Up A Female You Know Your Best Friend Hit?? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Default Re: Could You Wife Up A Female You Know Your Best Friend Hit??

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post
    All of you..... the lies i see on my screen.

I see this drama happen everyday. I bet you 'nay sayers' would wife the girl and even let your bestfriend who hit that............ BE YOUR BEST MAN :D

not i said the real guy

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

I did! My homie I grew up with from 3rd grade, we was real cool. Hanging out at school all the time and even weekends over each others house. But, when we got to high school, him and his family moved across town and he ended up going to another school. So, we didn't hang out as much.

So, I didn't know the chicks he was dating. After high school he joined the army and he came back to see his ex who was now my girl. He came to her apt. when I was there and she thought it was gonna be beef when she saw us grillin each other 'till she found out we knew each other ...... it was all good. He told me he was there to try and get back with her after he caused the break up when he got caught cheating .... with a busted chick!
    We lol after I told him that I had it locked down like a small town and he gonna need more than the army to get that one from me! After he left for Japan, I never heard from him .....

Eat Lead!!! Could You Wife Up A Female You Know Your Best Friend Hit?? Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by Mec-0ne View Post
    I did! My homie I grew up with from 3rd grade, we was real cool. Hanging out at school all the time and even weekends over each others house. But, when we got to high school, him and his family moved across town and he ended up going to another school. So, we didn't hang out as much.

So, I didn't know the chicks he was dating. After high school he joined the army and he came back to see his ex who was now my girl. He came to her apt. when I was there and she thought it was gonna be beef when she saw us grillin each other 'till she found out we knew each other ...... it was all good. He told me he was there to try and get back with her after he caused the break up when he got caught cheating .... with a busted chick!
    We lol after I told him that I had it locked down like a small town and he gonna need more than the army to get that one from me! After he left for Japan, I never heard from him .....
    damn i guees if u didnt know...but he prolly cussin ya ass to this day wherever he at LOL

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Catch Up Newbies Could You Wife Up A Female You Know Your Best Friend Hit??
    Liked
    1 times

being real probably not,., matter of fact I know I can't unless he died or something like that..

He's On Fire! Could You Wife Up A Female You Know Your Best Friend Hit?? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by B.R. Bully View Post
    being real probably not,., matter of fact I know I can't unless he died or something like that..

What a fckin ego/pride u have ........... only if he died, then he gonna speak to you in your dreams like "yeah you know she swalled my kids right"
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

NOPE BUT I WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM KEEPIN HER AROUND FOR A LATENITE SMASH FRIEND

Made In Dade Could You Wife Up A Female You Know Your Best Friend Hit?? souljaboi44's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    What a fckin ego/pride u have ........... only if he died, then he gonna speak to you in your dreams like "yeah you know she swalled my kids right"
    Ha!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "No religion but the cops swear that im a drug lord"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Could You Wife Up A Female You Know Your Best Friend Hit?? onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Never.. PERIOD!

Catch Up Newbies Could You Wife Up A Female You Know Your Best Friend Hit??
    Liked
    1 times

naw like homie died years before and me his girl cool and end up hooking up I seen it in a movie for got the movie.. Matter of fact I think it was like Pearl Harbor.. but you funny dude.. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12