Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is This Considered Tricking

Catch Up Newbies Is This Considered Tricking
    Liked
    1 times

Thumbs up Is This Considered Tricking

I just bumped a thread and it made me think. Last year a few of my friends was going on a Ski Trip and had asked me to come. So I went but they all was coupled up.. So I decided to take this chick with me. My reason ... she good company.. her sex is Grade A. She can cook and she has the personality that can mix with this particular group so I chose to take her.. Now we rented a cabin and split the food.. so I had to put up our part.. At the end of the trip everyone had a blasted. Now because I took her and didn't make her chip in.. is that consider tricking or tricking her??
    I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it

Product of Determination Is This Considered Tricking Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by B.R. Bully View Post
    I just bumped a thread and it made me think. Last year a few of my friends was going on a Ski Trip and had asked me to come. So I went but they all was coupled up.. So I decided to take this chick with me. My reason ... she good company.. her sex is Grade A. She can cook and she has the personality that can mix with this particular group so I chose to take her.. Now we rented a cabin and split the food.. so I had to put up our part.. At the end of the trip everyone had a blasted. Now because I took her and didn't make her chip in.. is that consider tricking or tricking her??
    Nah thats not tricking at all in my book. Some lames will say it is because they are totally against spending any kind of money on a broad. But what u did is sh*t mature men do. Ya'll rented out a nice cabin and u took her along to show her a good time. Only a lame nicca would've asked her to pay her part of the trip. Now unless your paying something different for her every week or every other week, and tried to slide this story of the cabin off as it own entity , then yes... u didn't tell us the full story and ur tricking.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! Is This Considered Tricking Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by B.R. Bully View Post
    that aint trickin...u needed a date on that trip anyway..if anybody says thats trickin they a clown

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Catch Up Newbies Is This Considered Tricking
    Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Nah thats not tricking at all in my book. Some lames will say it is because they are totally against spending any kind of money on a broad. But what u did is sh*t mature men do. Ya'll rented out a nice cabin and u took her along to show her a good time. Only a lame nicca would've asked her to pay her part of the trip. Now unless your paying something different for her every week or every other week, and tried to slide this story of the cabin off as it own entity , then yes... u didn't tell us the full story and ur tricking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    that aint trickin...u needed a date on that trip anyway..if anybody says thats trickin they a clown
    No doubt, thanks for some real input.. I didn't think it was tricking. Just had a weekend where I needed company and she was the 1 for the job.
    I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it

Made In Dade Is This Considered Tricking souljaboi44's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

Pretty much agree with Streets and Opp, aint nothin wrong w/that. Just showing her a good time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "No religion but the cops swear that im a drug lord"

Dice City Kid Is This Considered Tricking ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

everybody tricks...aint nothin wrong with it if ur happy

He's On Fire! Is This Considered Tricking HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    everybody tricks...aint nothin wrong with it if ur happy
    you implying thats tricking Ish ?

too mee thats not tricking.........besides you said She has grade A sex which means you been ran through that, so its not tricking............but you shouldve took a broad that you aint smash yet
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    you implying thats tricking Ish ?

too mee thats not tricking.........besides you said She has grade A sex which means you been ran through that, so its not tricking............but you shouldve took a broad that you aint smash yet
    so ur implying....if u smashed then it aint trickinour goal is to smash...get it how you live....leave opinions for fans

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Is This Considered Tricking onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

We all trick in some kind of way,,Just because they say spending money is tricking wish i disagree,,so i think in your case you had a good time because you ask her to go,,and she did not just jump on the trip because she knew you was going just to get out of town or some ish,,so you did your thing real men do!

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    We all trick in some kind of way,,Just because they say spending money is tricking wish i disagree,,so i think in your case you had a good time because you ask her to go,,and she did not just jump on the trip because she knew you was going just to get out of town or some ish,,so you did your thing real men do!
    preach

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast