Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Please Explain: Double Standards

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Please Explain: Double Standards Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Exclamation Please Explain: Double Standards

So i was on twitter and the topic came up of "if he love you its ok for him to phuck other hoe's but she cannot". i never understood the double standard of why he can go around and phuck any female but she couldn't. can somebody please explain this too me and leave that "women can't do the same thing men can do" out of here because i am not talking about everything just this one thing.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies Please Explain: Double Standards screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

its something that will never be understood,dudes say it to do what they want. mainly cause we want our cake and eat it too. plus were able to sow our oats and what not. plus if you truly love somebody you not gone mess off on them. you know us guys want our women to be the pure woman. but want the freaky nasty and just feel like we have to go to another womn to get it.

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Please Explain: Double Standards Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    its something that will never be understood,dudes say it to do what they want. mainly cause we want our cake and eat it too. plus were able to sow our oats and what not. plus if you truly love somebody you not gone mess off on them. you know us guys want our women to be the pure woman. but want the freaky nasty and just feel like we have to go to another womn to get it.
    Isn't easier to end the relationship then sleep with other women and have her find out and break her heart and then ya'll breakup. like i need someone to explain it
    saying oh its ok for him to phuck around but not her is the dumbest thing i've heard
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid Please Explain: Double Standards ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i personally have never wanted a "pure" woman....i don't care about her past....she was getting dicked down before you came into the picture...if my lady wants to step out on me i tell her up front....don't embarass me....show proper form....and make sure i never find out....with all of this social media that is a tall task...and if i cant do the job then fire and re-hire

Catch Up Newbies Please Explain: Double Standards screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    Isn't easier to end the relationship then sleep with other women and have her find out and break her heart and then ya'll breakup. like i need someone to explain it
    saying oh its ok for him to phuck around but not her is the dumbest thing i've heard
    like i said guys want their cake and eat it too. when you try to break it off with the girl she might not be so ready to let go like you are and that can cause trouble that you dont want, so its better to step out on the side.. thats when it comes to down to finding that right match for you that understands what you like/want. i guess to best describe it is that you need an open relationship the double standard.

Catch Up Newbies Please Explain: Double Standards
    Liked
    1 times

because most women spread with their hearts.. a dude can sex a chick and have no feelings what so ever.. most of the time is not that way for lady...
    I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it