Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This???

  1. #21
    He's On Fire! Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This??? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    3,102
    Liked
    32 times

    Default Re: Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This???

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    hiphopiam-as far as me bein gay....don't leave ya girl around me...she'll be shook and hooked off top....EARLY

    and fabby i think EVERY artists in the game is putting out something un-original...GIVE ME ONE ARTIST WHO IS SMASHING THE GAME(writing,producing,performing,not conforming,spazzin out,(KEEPIN IT REAL,CALLIN THE PREZ OUT ON SOME BLACK **** AND STILL BE RELEVANT),rappin,fashion,inspirin,etc,....i could go all day

    a lot of well dressed,succesful trendsetters are termed gay....to me the hate stems from the same place that whites hated us blacks.....DON'T HATE WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

    as far as a confession- i **** with anybody who is about they paper....hatin on gays is NO WORSE than the hate OUR GRANDPARENTS got in buildin they legacies...i will never be romantic with a man...but my circle will ONLY consist of positive forward thinking mofos with no history handcuffs....
    HATE ON ME FROM THE BACK....no homo
    I'M A GROWN ASS MAN DAWG
    MY BACK IS BROAD....ADMIRE ME FROM AFAR...LEARN SOMETHIN'

    First I dont have one of those things people call a "girlfriend". And I wouldnt mind leaving any girl around you, because if you can get it, then she was never mine. + when one leaves, another comes, I DONT CRY OVER SPilled Milk, Get your Mind Right..

    ANd I can just tell your not really into music so Let me answer that second paragraph for fabby, There are more artist doing the same and more than Kanye if you will, you say name ONe i will name THREE - Eminem, Pharell And Andre 3000, they are doing all of it, producing,rapping, writing, fashion, performing, "spazzin out" blah, blah, blah, I can also go all day

    AND YES YOU ARE TERMED GAY, WHEN YOU AND THE FEMALE NEXT TO YOU, PANTS ARE THE SAME SIZE, no one is saying you cant dress fitted, but there is a border than MEN shouldn't cross

    AND I SUPPOSE THIS started from you claiming "Kanye IS THE Greatest of OUR GENERATION" I'm not going to go into the definition of Generation since you obviously don't know what it means, if your claiming kanye to be the "greatest".

    And you know, That IS WHY albums like "American Gangster" from jay went over so many peoples heads like you, because your so caught up into the bullshit, you can't analyze the real content in a album when its given to you, put forth by an ingenious artist, and appreciate it for its worth.

    SO BEFORE YOU respond, you go take some pen and paper, do some music/hiphop research, do some Google searches or whatever it is you do, and then write some thoughtful, worthy, meaningful ****


    :eek001: CHECKMATE!




    P.S. I TOOK IT EASY ON YOU
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

  2. #22
    Dice City Kid Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This??? ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default Re: Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This???

    Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    First I dont have one of those things people call a "girlfriend". And I wouldnt mind leaving any girl around you, because if you can get it, then she was never mine. + when one leaves, another comes, I DONT CRY OVER SPilled Milk, Get your Mind Right..

    ANd I can just tell your not really into music so Let me answer that second paragraph for fabby, There are more artist doing the same and more than Kanye if you will, you say name ONe i will name THREE - Eminem, Pharell And Andre 3000, they are doing all of it, producing,rapping, writing, fashion, performing, "spazzin out" blah, blah, blah, I can also go all day

    AND YES YOU ARE TERMED GAY, WHEN YOU AND THE FEMALE NEXT TO YOU, PANTS ARE THE SAME SIZE, no one is saying you cant dress fitted, but there is a border than MEN shouldn't cross

    AND I SUPPOSE THIS started from you claiming "Kanye IS THE Greatest of OUR GENERATION" I'm not going to go into the definition of Generation since you obviously don't know what it means, if your claiming kanye to be the "greatest".

    And you know, That IS WHY albums like "American Gangster" from jay went over so many peoples heads like you, because your so caught up into the bullshit, you can't analyze the real content in a album when its given to you, put forth by an ingenious artist, and appreciate it for its worth.

    SO BEFORE YOU respond, you go take some pen and paper, do some music/hiphop research, do some Google searches or whatever it is you do, and then write some thoughtful, worthy, meaningful ****


    :eek001: CHECKMATE!




    P.S. I TOOK IT EASY ON YOU
    I mean really?...You have absolutely no idea what kind of music I appreciate....please don't try to school me on jay-z or american gangsta...he is my favorite rapper and the blueprint is my favorite album of his followed "very" closely by american gangsta...i love music PERIOD and my love crosses all genres...except for country and heavy metal i listen to pretty much anything...back in 94-98 i was in middle school high school....out here in vegas in the midst of the east coast west coast beef....i was one of the few cats i knew listenin to wu-tang,biggie,jay,nas,bootcamp,busta,pun,let alone the ny greats,krs,kool g,tribe...**** i had a cipher circle at our flag pole in front of the school every friday....I AM HIP HOP (yadder di mean?)

    speaking of hip hop....i don't have to be wearin jeans hangin of my ass,timbs unlaced,xxl shirt wearin,do-rag under the cap,t-shirt lookin like a night gown ass n@$%^ to be hip hop, I'm 6'2" 225...my jeans 36 waist 34 inseam....my t shirts large...my button ups xl cause my arms are long...my clothes FIT...i'll rock some tight fittedes in a second and murder it...i love fashion....period...i also love livin my life outside of mlk blvd. i'm a grown ass man dawg...

    why do you not think andre 3000 is gay for that off the wall **** he be wearin?(you made a valid point about him as a musician though(kudos))
    I love people who push the boundaries, because they,like me, are not afraid to think and live outside the box....cause every hater that feels you do not fit into what is "normal" cast you outside that box anyway...you are not for a second gonna try to play me out as some ignorant "newb" who dosen't know **** just because we have a different opinion...
    3 stacks pushes boundaries,kanye pushes boundaries...they cross genres but are BOTH HIP HOP....even if they are gay...are you that ignorant to think that a musician can't be great because he/she is gay? if that is how you feel i really do pray for you because you have that same hate in your blood that everyone else who ever discriminated against another person because they were not like them...that **** is wack...i fux wit anybody,blue,red,gay,straight,tranny,jew,muslim... ANYBODY that is about positive thinking and keepin it movin....what another man/woman does sexually unless it is with me is none of my business....and like the great jay-z said"oh you not feelin me,FINE, it cost you nothin,pay me no mind" listen to the man you tryin to school me on....hate and jealousy are weak emotions reserved for those not secure in themselves....it's "bitchass" for a man to hate on another man just because he dosen't understand...it was also bitch ass to threaten me with takin it easy on a man you saw as weak...i respect you hip hop i am...you showed me love ever since i've been on this board....
    but you chose to attempt to air me out not even knowing what you were dealing with all because i told you to watch your girl around me....is that what all this is bout???(defending you calling me gay i might add)
    Now as far as me not knowing music...i'll give you my top 5 musicians living and you eat those words...quincy jones,dr dre, kanye west,prince,and the king of pop micheal jackson....jay-z is the greatest mc of all time(not even close) he is the epitomy of hip hop....there isn't a hustler alive with a sane mind that could say that they wouldn't want to do it like him or better....i just thought of a perfect way to settle this....let's do a key-style battle for all of hip hop stan to judge...HIP HOP I AM(THE GREAT) VS ISHUZ(THE NEWB)
    16 bars goin in....either way at the end....it's all love black man....
    peace
    CHECKMATE

  3. #23
    Dice City Kid Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This??? ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default Re: Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This???

    and i gave you rep on the reply cause you went in....i love this ****:happy002:

  4. #24
    ...... Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This??? Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,208
    Liked
    8 times

    Default Re: Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This???

    I can't wait to see the outcome on this.




    SIDEBAR:

    Ishuz take a good look at Kanye they say tell me who are with and I will tell you who you are????

    With that being said his whole crew are a bunch of homos and thats not whats up. Jay-Z being the greatest is your opinion don't act like this is a fact because its not. But I guess Hip.Hop is right you don't know hip-hop.

    Hip.Hop never mentioned that saggy pants and **** was hot. A man should never wear tight ass jeans, you guys have something called a **** and balls that hang, they need room to breathe. Kanye's friend has fucking tights on WTF!!!! And Kanye is far from the definition of fashion. He is trying so hard that he fucks it all up. Yes I agree he is talented but when it comes to fashion he LOST!!! Just cause you wear LV or a bunch of labels does not mean that you dress fly. You still have to be able to put **** together. The reason he said that he takes his fashion from gay dudes is because his boys are gay so he is trying to get them accepted. Look behind his subliminal messages. He wants it to be okay that he hangs around fags. Nope thats not. That's final.


    Continue.....
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent


  5. #25
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This??? Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This???



    OK now its time for me to add more

    again I say if kanye is gay then more power to him but so what if he gets his fashions approved by gay men, some gay men know how to dress and some straight man know how to dress and since jayz looking like a nerd now-a-days kanye cant really rely on jay to let him know of what not to wear.

    this thread started off as people making fun of kanye and now we(HipHopStan.com,as a family) started fighting and turning on each other because kanye was surrounded by niggas who had on jeans tighter than me



    Kanye's jean are loose and baggy

    I'm not going to lie and say he don't wear some strange **** but when has he ever worn tight ass jeans ...c'mon this is the internet I'm pretty sure someone can find a pic to say he has worn some skinny jeans...I've never seen one if so then please share

    if you gonna go in on someone and call them gay then Wayne is the target
    there is even proof that he is from this -----> to this ----> and this nigga wears it in different colors, this right hear screams

    its amazing Andre 3000 wore all types of **** but no one put him on blast....why is that


    in the end cant we all just get along because they way how you two are going at each other soon your gonna start with the mama jokes and it will go on in the cb and I probably wont be on to see it all go down, so................


    :happy002:
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

  6. #26
    Dice City Kid Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This??? ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default Re: Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This???

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    I can't wait to see the outcome on this.




    SIDEBAR:

    Ishuz take a good look at Kanye they say tell me who are with and I will tell you who you are????

    With that being said his whole crew are a bunch of homos and thats not whats up. Jay-Z being the greatest is your opinion don't act like this is a fact because its not. But I guess Hip.Hop is right you don't know hip-hop.

    Hip.Hop never mentioned that saggy pants and **** was hot. A man should never wear tight ass jeans, you guys have something called a **** and balls that hang, they need room to breathe. Kanye's friend has fucking tights on WTF!!!! And Kanye is far from the definition of fashion. He is trying so hard that he fucks it all up. Yes I agree he is talented but when it comes to fashion he LOST!!! Just cause you wear LV or a bunch of labels does not mean that you dress fly. You still have to be able to put **** together. The reason he said that he takes his fashion from gay dudes is because his boys are gay so he is trying to get them accepted. Look behind his subliminal messages. He wants it to be okay that he hangs around fags. Nope thats not. That's final.


    Continue.....
    I love people who push the boundaries, because they,like me, are not afraid to think and live outside the box....cause every hater that feels you do not fit into what is "normal" cast you outside that box anyway...you are not for a second gonna try to play me out as some ignorant "newb" who dosen't know **** just because we have a different opinion...
    must i stay takin these insults from you because i don't think like you?....I DON'T KNOW HIP HOP BECAUSE I HAVE A FAVORITE MC? i've never insulted you fab yet i keep gettin it from you...jokes are all in fun but your pretty consistent with the hate on me....why?i kept you out of my rant for a reason and you validated that....i felt you had nothing intelligent to say.....

  7. #27
    Catch Up Newbies Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This??? cleaves05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    265
    Liked
    0 times

    Default Re: Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This???

    I really don't care, Can I Live?

  8. #28
    Catch Up Newbies Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This???
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    988
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This???

    Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    First I dont have one of those things people call a "girlfriend". And I wouldnt mind leaving any girl around you, because if you can get it, then she was never mine. + when one leaves, another comes, I DONT CRY OVER SPilled Milk, Get your Mind Right..

    ANd I can just tell your not really into music so Let me answer that second paragraph for fabby, There are more artist doing the same and more than Kanye if you will, you say name ONe i will name THREE - Eminem, Pharell And Andre 3000, they are doing all of it, producing,rapping, writing, fashion, performing, "spazzin out" blah, blah, blah, I can also go all day

    AND YES YOU ARE TERMED GAY, WHEN YOU AND THE FEMALE NEXT TO YOU, PANTS ARE THE SAME SIZE, no one is saying you cant dress fitted, but there is a border than MEN shouldn't cross

    AND I SUPPOSE THIS started from you claiming "Kanye IS THE Greatest of OUR GENERATION" I'm not going to go into the definition of Generation since you obviously don't know what it means, if your claiming kanye to be the "greatest".

    And you know, That IS WHY albums like "American Gangster" from jay went over so many peoples heads like you, because your so caught up into the bullshit, you can't analyze the real content in a album when its given to you, put forth by an ingenious artist, and appreciate it for its worth.

    SO BEFORE YOU respond, you go take some pen and paper, do some music/hiphop research, do some Google searches or whatever it is you do, and then write some thoughtful, worthy, meaningful ****


    :eek001: CHECKMATE!




    P.S. I TOOK IT EASY ON YOU
    i feels u on dat ****..lol ya make som valid points...But BULLEt to the nigga in the tights and man purse ..he gay for sure....Kayne make some good music but his style is just wack as hell

  9. #29
    OhEmGee Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This??? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This???

    its not that serious...people have their Own opinions and what not....if a man is hangin around a bunch of gay lookin men then people will start to wonder about him...

    but this is about his fashion and it is ugly to me, not my style...

    Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

  10. #30
    Catch Up Newbies Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This??? MsShawty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    841
    Liked
    15 times

    Default Re: Do any of you guys go to school Looking Like This???

    Quote Originally Posted by AZ westsider View Post
    Is this the new version of revenge of the nerds movie or somethin? Nerdz in da hood.... homo ****!

    :gaypride002:

    (oh i think there should be a limit on how much sh!t ppl can write ishuz and hiphop took it overboard lol)
    Last edited by MsShawty; 01-28-2009 at 06:19 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yes or No? Do You Guys Want Another HHS Tournament?
    By RasheedLateef in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 04:56 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 01:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •