Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!!

Me myself does not care about the size of the last guy,, because if your doing your do right,, she would not care if you are smaller or bigger than the last guy!!! but i ask some women and they tell me some guys still ask that question!!!!!!! WHY FELLAS?

Product of Determination WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!!

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    Me myself does not care about the size of the last guy,, because if your doing your do right,, she would not care if you are smaller or bigger than the last guy!!! but i ask some women and they tell me some guys still ask that question!!!!!!! WHY FELLAS?
    lol...thats pretty gay to do. But, I could understand why a guy would do that. He wants his ego stroked basically. He would love the women to say...such&such ain't hit the bottom of the coochie hole like ur doing daddy.... He wants to hear from her that he's the sh!t...and the best.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Thank God 4 That White! WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Default Re: WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!!

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    fag. you know u ask ya girl how big is it. especially after it feels a bit wider after i run through it. Or tell her to stash my bricks in it.

Thank God 4 That White!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

thank you hustleman lol

Dice City Kid WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i personally don't care...i have asked though....i need motivation from time to time

Hiphoptologist WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!! TeddyHandsome's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Why

Why ask...she gonna lie about it anyway...Unless "You The Best She Ever Had..Best She eva...."

He's On Fire! WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i personally don't care...i have asked though....i need motivation from time to time
    Damn ISH! you cool peeps, but say it aint so man lol,
    a$$ about the last guy, im startin to not even care about whoever the female is at the time. Im just trying to get a almond and out!
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Dice City Kid WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    a$$ about the last guy, im startin to not even care about whoever the female is at the time. Im just trying to get a almond and out!
    i could explain...but i'll just leave it as is....i had my reason

Product of Determination WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! WHy does some guys ask about the size of the last guy!!!! and if your one of them why!! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyHandsome View Post
    Why ask...she gonna lie about it anyway...Unless "You The Best She Ever Had..Best She eva...."
    ^^c/s to the fullest
    HA imma have to use that line lol

D-Town hip hop at its finest