Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do they change when they get you?

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Why do they change when they get you? onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Why do they change when they get you?

Why does females change when they get you?,,I mean the sex goes out the door,I mean you have sex,,,But not that wild sex like she did when she first tried to get ya!!,, And the sexy ass outfits why they have to be on special occasions now,,,But if you say you just wanna chill out for a bit they start,, thinking you got another chick,,And than wanna **** you from the ceiling,,What do a man do?

Thank God 4 That White! Why do they change when they get you? hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Default Re: Why do they change when they get you?

sounds like they are taking u for a lame. ...When a women gets the opportunity to sleep with me, she treats its like the last supper and can only hope for seconds.

Catch Up Newbies Why do they change when they get you? cleaves05's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

(Starts with a chuckle) Her mind is mush, plain and simple.

Liked
    12 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    sounds like they are taking u for a lame. ...When a women gets the opportunity to sleep with me, she treats its like the last supper and can only hope for seconds.
    This is not for me lame.. this is just talk in general!!!

You think this is for me you crazy lol

Spottieottiedopaliscious Why do they change when they get you? therulersback's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

naw this happens to the best of us...u dont gotta front threadstarter...some women pull the wool over our eyes and send their "representative" to the dates and beginning phase of the relationship. Then after you get nice and comfy and think it's all good, the real her comes out. But by that time it's too late cause you "love" her. Yea man. This **** is real.
    They told me I was the real thing. I believe them.

Dice City Kid Why do they change when they get you? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by therulersback View Post
    naw this happens to the best of us...u dont gotta front threadstarter...some women pull the wool over our eyes and send their "representative" to the dates and beginning phase of the relationship. Then after you get nice and comfy and think it's all good, the real her comes out. But by that time it's too late cause you "love" her. Yea man. This **** is real.
    gotta go with the ruler on this one...chics get this sense of entitlement once you get all serious with them....that's why i've learned not to give it to them up front and that they do have competition....don't like it...kick rocks

Liked
    12 times

iM NOT FRONTIN TRUST ME I GOT MY LADY!! i ASKING THE QUESTION BECAUSE I SEE GUYS THROUGH IT ALL THE TIME,,SEE YOU GUYS GOTTA OPEN YOUR MIND AND REALIZE THIS IS DEPPER THAN CHAT!! WE GOTTA MAKE THREAD TO KEEP IT POPPIN,,YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS FOR ME PLEASE,,I LOVE MY LADY!!

Catch Up Newbies Why do they change when they get you? cleaves05's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

truthfully I don't understand why they change so drastically. I should be the one person they can get wild and wet with, and be spontaneous with, they shouldn't be that with a complete stranger.

WTF!?
    Liked
    0 times

i hate when bitches change afterwards man. every time im in a relationship and i bring a girl to the crib, just a one nighter, girls trip the **** out, they break up wit me right on the spot. im like wtf? im only smashin this one night, u still gon be my girl. i swear bitches is stupid son. only one bitch i knew didnt have a problem wit it, she would just watch tv in the living room while i smash the one nighter bitch. then when she leaves i go cuddle wit her on the couch. but it seemed like she aint wanna deal wit it after the 5th or 6th girl. she was gone and i aint hear from her since. oh well

Liked
    0 times

Women do this because, just like a dude, she gets bored and doesnt want to "try" anymore. Both parties stop doing the "extra" ****. for women it's fucking you sideways, and for men it's writing poems, and getting flowers. I personally ALWAYS feel myself getting bored, so i'll try to change it up... not always, but i do try

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast