Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "STICK IT IN RAW...To Get IT Going"....?!?!

Catch Up Newbies "STICK IT IN RAW...To Get IT Going"....?!?!
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: "STICK IT IN RAW...To Get IT Going"....?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    **** dat. If a hoe frontin, you gotta slip it in so they can feel you and want to ****. Then the tease games..and "stoooop, I'm not ready....ur moving too fast." quickly ends and you can get that *****, because now she'll be in the mood and horny like you.

mos def^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Fuccc dat ..those few second of stickin it in raw could result in your lifetime of stds...im good...
    u aint fina get A1ds of 2-3 dips in and out

it takes more than that to get that Pack

Member "STICK IT IN RAW...To Get IT Going"....?!?!
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    mos def^^^^^

u aint fina get A1ds of 2-3 dips in and out

it takes more than that to get that Pack
    Nigga you in it raw and if she got somthing its a rap, even if it is 2-3 dips you still being exposed to her bodily fluids and all the other niggas she let hit raw.
    Last edited by DA KONTENDER; 08-21-2009 at 07:45 PM.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by DA KONTENDER View Post
    Nigga you in it raw and if she got somthing its a rap, even if it is 2-3 dips you still being exposed to her bodily fluids and all the other niggas she let hit raw.
    Man im talking bout A1Ds....u aint fina get that off a few naked dip-n-outs

Like her for example:

http://atlantasroyalphotography.smug...48_bsiK4-M.jpg

I'd def dip-n-out in few just to get the mood going.....

Liked
    1 times

MAN FUC DAT.. YALL CAN DO ALL THE RAW YALL WANT I'M GOOD.. ACT AS IF YALL HAVEN'T HEARD THE STORIES AND SEEN THE PROOF.. I GET HELLA ASS AND CAME ACROSS MY FAIR SHARE THAT TRIED TO GET ME TO GO RAW.. EXAMPLE/: WHAT I HATE IS WHEN CHICKS SAY THEY ARE ALLERGIC TO CONDOMS OR CONDOMS GIVE ME RASHES.. MAKES ME THINK THEY TELL THAT TO EVERYBODY FOR 1.. I HAVE GOT UP ON BICHES BEFORE AND LEFT THEM THERE. LET ME SEE A BUMP ON THEY COUCIE OR THEY THIE AND SEE HOW I MAKE THEM FEEL.. I'M OUT SON .. BAD ***** OR NOT.. I'M GONNA LIVE TO **** ANOTHER BAD *****.

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI "STICK IT IN RAW...To Get IT Going"....?!?! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

thats dumb to raw a hoe just to get started ....if she promised you that aquafina flow and within in the first few moments of ya'll getting started and fooling around she hasnt sprung a leak just get some lube instead of playing Russian roulette
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Eat Lead!!! "STICK IT IN RAW...To Get IT Going"....?!?! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by B.R. Bully View Post
    MAN FUC DAT.. YALL CAN DO ALL THE RAW YALL WANT I'M GOOD.. ACT AS IF YALL HAVEN'T HEARD THE STORIES AND SEEN THE PROOF.. I GET HELLA ASS AND CAME ACROSS MY FAIR SHARE THAT TRIED TO GET ME TO GO RAW.. EXAMPLE/: WHAT I HATE IS WHEN CHICKS SAY THEY ARE ALLERGIC TO CONDOMS OR CONDOMS GIVE ME RASHES.. MAKES ME THINK THEY TELL THAT TO EVERYBODY FOR 1.. I HAVE GOT UP ON BICHES BEFORE AND LEFT THEM THERE. LET ME SEE A BUMP ON THEY COUCIE OR THEY THIE AND SEE HOW I MAKE THEM FEEL.. I'M OUT SON .. BAD ***** OR NOT.. I'M GONNA LIVE TO **** ANOTHER BAD *****.
    i hate when they say that too...im wit u tho damn that dipin in unknown hoes...a chic will burn ya a$$ in a minute

D-Town hip hop at its finest

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI "STICK IT IN RAW...To Get IT Going"....?!?! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by B.R. Bully View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    i hate when they say that too...im wit u tho damn that dipin in unknown hoes...a chic will burn ya a$$ in a minute

wait females say this line and you actually believe them ...the hell i would tell her to give me some evidential proof that she is gonna break out in hives from you using a condom and if its true she need to be packing her own hypo-allergenic condoms
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post

wait females say this line and you actually believe them ...the hell i would tell her to give me some evidential proof that she is gonna break out in hives from you using a condom and if its true she need to be packing her own hypo-allergenic condoms
    lol i didnt say nothin about believe'n them but chics do say that...a majority of them just wanna feel real meat i guess...but i aint goin for it i like my piss to feel normal

Hiphoptologist "STICK IT IN RAW...To Get IT Going"....?!?! TeddyHandsome's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default R.A.W

....cause you dont want that late text....baby I got A.I.D.S text

Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyHandsome View Post
    ....cause you dont want that late text....baby I got A.I.D.S text

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast