Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man?

  1. #1
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man? Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man?

    Thanks Opp


    finding a guy with NO kids is very very rare
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

  2. #2
    OhEmGee Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man?

    i dont mind if a man has kids as long as he takes care of them and he doesnt have multiple BM's then im cool

    but i think tha hardest to find is a man that is loyal

    Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

  3. #3
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man? Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    i dont mind if a man has kids as long as he takes care of them and he doesnt have multiple BM's then im cool

    but i think tha hardest to find is a man that is loyal
    thats also rare
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

  4. #4
    Catch Up Newbies Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man? MsShawty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    841
    Liked
    15 times

    Default Re: Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    i dont mind if a man has kids as long as he takes care of them and he doesnt have multiple BM's then im cool

    but i think tha hardest to find is a man that is loyal
    def tue
    also a man who can balance his "i'm the man/cocky" side with his "sensitive" side, it's usually one or the other
    Last edited by MsShawty; 06-19-2009 at 09:51 PM.

  5. #5
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man? Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    def tue
    also a man who can balance his "i'm the man/cocky" side with his "sensitive" side, it's usually one or the other
    oh yea thats a good one i cant stand a guy who think he stuff dont stink
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man? MsShawty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    841
    Liked
    15 times

    Default Re: Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    oh yea thats a good one i cant stand a guy who think he stuff dont stink
    i can't lie i kinda like a dude that's a little cocky, but he has to be a little sensitive sometimes

  7. #7
    OhEmGee Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    def tue
    also a man who can balance his "i'm the man/cocky" side with his "sensitive" side, it's usually one or the other
    so true...

    Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

  8. #8
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man? Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    i can't lie i kinda like a dude that's a little cocky, but he has to be a little sensitive sometimes

    aww man i hate that with a passion...guys that are more sensitive then a female is so damn annoying
    guys like that always take things to heart and i feel like i'm walking on eggshells when i talk to them
    i'm a smartass, sarcastic and have a slick mouth and it bothers me when a guys goes and crys in the corner because he cant take what i'm dishing out
    sensitive niggas never know how to take ****
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

  9. #9
    Catch Up Newbies Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man? MsShawty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    841
    Liked
    15 times

    Default Re: Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post

    aww man i hate that with a passion...guys that are more sensitive then a female is so damn annoying
    guys like that always take things to heart and i feel like i'm walking on eggshells when i talk to them
    i'm a smartass, sarcastic and have a slick mouth and it bothers me when a guys goes and crys in the corner because he cant take what i'm dishing out
    sensitive niggas never know how to take ****
    wow i said he has to be A LITTLE sensitive SOMETIMES!!!!!! lol i hate a dude that like that too though, my friend always tells me that i'm crazy for liking the bad boys, coz she likes all that sensitivity stuff, but i told her that that's what i have her for haha

  10. #10
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man? Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: Spin-off-What's ya HARDEST Aspect To Find Within A Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    wow i said he has to be A LITTLE sensitive SOMETIMES!!!!!! lol i hate a dude that like that too though, my friend always tells me that i'm crazy for liking the bad boys, coz she likes all that sensitivity stuff, but i told her that that's what i have her for haha

    lol thats what friends are for ( immediately think of Dionne Warwick)

    a bad boy is always fun but yea being more sensitive than my 4 year old niece is a major problem
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jay-Z Takes ‘DJ Hero’ for a Spin
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 12:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •