Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it a man's nature to cheat?

Catch Up Newbies Is it a man's nature to cheat? MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Default Re: Is it a man's nature to cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    thats true especailly if you really love that person...relationships arent easy, but if you let the other person know your intentions and they tell you yours it will be easier to decide if its something you really want
    yeah but it doesn't always work like that, so u ask him what he wants and he says "i only want u" and u say "i only want u too" and 2 years down the road he's messing around

OhEmGee Is it a man's nature to cheat? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    yeah but it doesn't always work like that, so u ask him what he wants and he says "i only want u" and u say "i only want u too" and 2 years down the road he's messing around
    yea thats true...you jus gotta do what you feel is right for you

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Is it a man's nature to cheat? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    its plain and simple niggas get bored....its true they marry dat chick u can bring home to mom the one dat has all the qualities u look for in a woman but still want dat side piece around...i got a fam full of cheaters lol...its just how **** goes...

everybody gets bored with someone as time goes on but its not that simple to go bang the next person who say you look nice, its not the way of the world and its not inherited

it kinda goes back to what Shawty was saying why get married if you gonna have the chick/guy on the side, it defeats the purpose of you saying your vows
    why go thru the entire fiasco of getting hitched if you gonna get another person to satisfy that little bit extra your not getting
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies Is it a man's nature to cheat? TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

The old "hook, line and Sinker"
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

OhEmGee Is it a man's nature to cheat? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    everybody gets bored with someone as time goes on but its not that simple to go bang the next person who say you look nice, its not the way of the world and its not inherited

it kinda goes back to what Shawty was saying why get married if you gonna have the chick/guy on the side, it defeats the purpose of you saying your vows
    why go thru the entire fiasco of getting hitched if you gonna get another person to satisfy that little bit extra your not getting
    i agree...when i do get married i will not have someone else on tha side..you have to do new things to make it fun if you really want it to work it can

i feel if a person is gonna sleep with multiple people jus be single and honest so it can lower tha chance of someone getting hurt and catching feelings

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    i agree...when i do get married i will not have someone else on tha side..you have to do new things to make it fun if you really want it to work it can

i feel if a person is gonna sleep with multiple people jus be single and honest so it can lower tha chance of someone getting hurt and catching feelings
    same here, im not gonna have anyone on the side, and i'll expect him not to mess around. and i hope if he messes up he tells me, so i can decide for myself how i wanna handle that. but desides getting hurt and catching feeling, i don't wanna be catching an std

Liked
    15 times

why go thru the entire fiasco of getting hitched if you gonna get another person
    to satisfy that little bit extra your not getting
    yeah especially since weddings cost so much money

Liked
    24 times

same here, im not gonna have anyone on the side, and i'll expect him not to mess around. and i hope if he messes up he tells me, so i can decide for myself how i wanna handle that. but besides getting hurt and catching feeling, i don't wanna be catching an std

ok no guy on the side for me either but I would rather him be honest and tell me if he wanna go be somebody else because if I catch something ya'll will see me on the oxygen show snapped, I would liable to kill a nigga
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Is it a man's nature to cheat? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    its plain and simple niggas get bored....its true they marry dat chick u can bring home to mom the one dat has all the qualities u look for in a woman but still want dat side piece around...i got a fam full of cheaters lol...its just how **** goes...
    i don't even think its a case of getting bored. its just in our nature. A women is a man's drug. A HUGE Majority of Men cheat and can't settle for just 1 Main wifey.

and as tee said in the chatbox:

[06:31] tee28thousand woman is always cheating just like men do
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    24 times

its not the way of the world and its not inherited

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i don't even think its a case of getting bored. its just in our nature. A women is a man's drug. A HUGE Majority of Men cheat and can't settle for just 1 Main wifey.

and as tee said in the chatbox:
    its not nature, its not something the just come to you, its something that you want to do
    yes damn near everybody cheat man; woman; dog; cat they all go jumping ship but its something that you want to do
    dont make seem like everybody cheat yet there is a good % of people in serious relationships that have cheated
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast