Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

H I D E

Expresser Smiley Keyboard
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it a man's nature to cheat?

Liked
    15 times

Default Is it a man's nature to cheat?

i was talking to one of my male friends and he tells me that almost all men will get bored w/ a chick that they r w/ (especially if they r married) and start looking around. they will settle down w/ a down to earth chick, that might not be that pretty or fit, but one who has good values, family oriented, but they'll have other chicks that they'll mess w/ on the side. he said "look at some rappers wives that not that attractive, u think they can't do better? but they want a family oriented woman one who will raise their kids right, and someone hot/sexy to play w/" if this is true then i never wanna get married, y tell someone "forever and ever, and for better or worse" or whatever they say, just be single and play till u drop

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Is it a man's nature to cheat?

it does kinda suck because it makes it kinda seem as if they are settling for someone who can take care of the domestic items throughout life but to be honest you really gotta work things out my folks been together for over 25 years but married for 23 it hasnt been smooth sailing
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    it does kinda suck because it makes it kinda seem as if they are settling for someone who can take care of the domestic items throughout life but to be honest you really gotta work things out my folks been together for over 25 years but married for 23 it hasnt been smooth sailing
    so u work things out, i don't understand, if u marry someone, u suppose to love them, care about them and all that, y would u wanna hurt their feelings? i mean it goes both ways, coz women cheat too

We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

i hate hearing things like this cuz it makes me not wanna be in a relationship...especially if tha guy is lying and telling me im tha only one, but relationships arent gonna go without some kind of problems and im with orchid with trying to work it out and if its not something that seems like its gonna work after you tried then let it go...but i dont think all men cheat jus tha majority.

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    5 times

why have one, when u can have them all???????

you foolish females ever asked yourself that?
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post

so y marry a woman and make her think that she's the one and only? just tell her "i wanna be w/ u, but i wanna have the option of being w/ other women if i want, if u cool w/ that, stay, if not, leave"

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post

well at some point females wanna be with one guy instead of being with all them that they can have...she gonna be all stretched out and flabby
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    so u work things out, i don't understand, if u marry someone, u suppose to love them, care about them and all that, y would u wanna hurt their feelings? i mean it goes both ways, coz women cheat too

yea if you willing to put in the work, you work things out you cant always just ship becuase its easy, the best thing to do is before you start settling down is to just let them how you feel if things to start to flatline. i know females cheat i know we're not angels but you gotta know when its time to switch things up otherwise you'll be in front of judge mathis putting your business out to the world
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    yea if you willing to put in the work, you work things out you cant always just ship becuase its easy, the best thing to do is before you start settling down is to just let them how you feel if things to start to flatline. i know females cheat i know we're not angels but you gotta know when its time to switch things up otherwise you'll be in front of judge mathis putting your business out to the world
    thats true especailly if you really love that person...relationships arent easy, but if you let the other person know your intentions and they tell you yours it will be easier to decide if its something you really want

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    2 times

its plain and simple niggas get bored....its true they marry dat chick u can bring home to mom the one dat has all the qualities u look for in a woman but still want dat side piece around...i got a fam full of cheaters lol...its just how **** goes...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast