Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She Said: Is It Okay To Search Through Your Man's Phone and Emails?

Product of Determination She Said: Is It Okay To Search Through Your Man's Phone and Emails? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default She Said: Is It Okay To Search Through Your Man's Phone and Emails?

Ladies, we've all felt the urge or overwhelming curiosity to see just what and who it is your man is texting and emailing. But does that give you the right to snoop? It's one thing to investigate suspect behavior, but to allow your curiosity or insecurities get the best of you only breeds havoc within your partnership. And, and as a rule, once you violate a man's trust it's nearly impossible to recover. So is it worth confronting him about a woman on his phone or email inviting him to dinner, who turns out to be his cousin he hardly keeps in touch with? Or to take it a step further, make an ass out of yourself by calling random women in his phone who are in no way a threat to you, is it really worth it?
    ...weigh in
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI She Said: Is It Okay To Search Through Your Man's Phone and Emails? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: She Said: Is It Okay To Search Through Your Man's Phone and Emails?

Ok playing nancy drew on your man is not cool but, sad to say we have all done it at least once. When it comes to the phone thing my thing is if you look through it you gotta be prepared as to what you find,if you go searching you will find something. If you have an honest relationship and dont have anything to worry about then you can go though his phone only if he's cool with it
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid She Said: Is It Okay To Search Through Your Man's Phone and Emails? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i dont date probation officers....**** me like none other and you wont have to check my phone

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI She Said: Is It Okay To Search Through Your Man's Phone and Emails? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i dont date probation officers....**** me like none other and you wont have to check my phone
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

OhEmGee She Said: Is It Okay To Search Through Your Man's Phone and Emails? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    Ok playing nancy drew on your man is not cool but, sad to say we have all done it at least once. When it comes to the phone thing my thing is if you look through it you gotta be prepared as to what you find,if you go searching you will find something. If you have an honest relationship and dont have anything to worry about then you can go though his phone only if he's cool with it

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies She Said: Is It Okay To Search Through Your Man's Phone and Emails? MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    i wouldn't go through his phone or email, that's not cool, i feel if u make ur man think that u don't trust him he'll be more inclined to cheat.

So Proper ENT. She Said: Is It Okay To Search Through Your Man's Phone and Emails? Ms Proper's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

No it's not ok... and I wouldnt want anyone going thru my phone or email either... granted women can have that "gut feeling" however alot of times it's just plain insecurity that leads to the snooping..
    MYSPACE.COM/MSPROPERDACEO

:dturtles:

OhEmGee She Said: Is It Okay To Search Through Your Man's Phone and Emails? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Proper View Post
    No it's not ok... and I wouldnt want anyone going thru my phone or email either... granted women can have that "gut feeling" however alot of times it's just plain insecurity that leads to the snooping..
    yup and people gotta get over themselves
    cuz a man or a woman is gonna do what they want regardless

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Product of Determination She Said: Is It Okay To Search Through Your Man's Phone and Emails? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

ladies, just satisfy your man by being a complete ulimate freak & slut in bed. DO every single thing he pleases, think and wants u to do.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ladies, just satisfy your man by being a complete ulimate freak & slut in bed. DO every single thing he pleases, think and wants u to do.
    gtfo
    what the hell does that have to do with the topic of playing detective on your boyfriend
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast