Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: P*SSY POWER IS POWER!

Product of Determination P*SSY POWER IS POWER! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default P*SSY POWER IS POWER!

For those of you who follow me on Twitter @officialTila or read my blogs, you know that I speak a lot about p*ssy Power! However, I felt it was important to go into further detail and explain to those out there who don’t understand what that term means. P*ssy Power is just another term for a woman who is considered to be a “BOSSLADY.” A strong, intelligent, independent, and fierce woman who isn’t afraid to use her P*SSY POWER!

For a long time, I have witnessed a lot of men calling women “Hoe’s, Sluts, skanks, whore” etc….and I find that, not only disrespectful to women, but the fact that those terms are usually associated to only women is quite the double-standard. When a guy sleeps around, he is considered a “Pimp” but if a female sleeps around, she is a “Whore?” No sir, that is all about to change!!!!! First of all, do not forget, that you all, every single one of you, came into this world through your mothers body! Women have the POWER to bring life into this world. So everytime you disrespect a woman and degrade her, do not forget that you came into this world through your Mama’s P*SSY POWER! That in itself deserves all the respect in the world! As for females always hating on other females, shame on you! Women should be empowering one another. Don’t fall into that trap of being another “hater” when u see another strong and beautiful woman doing her thing. As long as she is not hurting you, nor doing any damage to your personal life, we should always celebrate each other’s success. So next time you see a hot female doing her thing and pimpin’ her game, don’t call her a “HOE” u gotta say “Damn, that girl has P*SSY POWER!” because that is exactly what it is!

You see, I believe that the truth has been lost as time passed. Back then women were highly respected and considered to be “GODDESSES” just like Cleopatra, Nefertiti, amongst many others, while the men were merely servants at our feet. Whether you agree with me or not, I stand firm behind my beliefs. I consider myself to have “P*ssy Power” because while these guys and girls think I am being a “Hoe” they don’t realize that I am the one who is holding the power. I choose who I want to sleep with, they do NOT choose me! Consider yourself lucky, if I even give you the time of day to be in my presence. The fact that I am open about my sex life, does not mean I am provocative. There is a difference between having “P*ssy Power” and having “Groupie Power”

I am a woman who knows what she wants, I am my own bosslady, and I am not afraid to go out there and get what I want. I am in control of my own destiny. However, once you cross into the line of “Groupie Power” that is when females put down other females because she is insecure, weak, and will do anything to fight for male attention. Now THAT, is not what P*SSY POWER is about! A weak-minded woman who gets upset over other women, when really, their own “man” is to be blamed for cheating and whatnot, should hold the man responsible, not the other woman. If you can’t keep your man in check, then that is your own problem you need to work out with yourself and your “man.” Girls who get messy over a guy is “groupie power.” When you have more confidence in yourself, you will respect yourself and know your worth and your value. You don’t need to sweat the little things. If a man does you wrong, that is HIS loss! Brush your shoulders off and keep it moving! Respect yourself, and you shall receive respect in return. Every guy secretly loves a strong and independent woman with P*SSY POWER!

I am also sick of the stereotype that every intelligent woman has to dress like a nun. If a woman is sexy, proud of her body and isn’t afraid to flaunt what she has, does that automatically make her unintelligent? Why can’t she be both? Why can’t a woman be smart, yet still be able to rock a bikini at the same time? That to me is P*SSY POWER right there! It can be a dangerous combo! Also there are a lot of terms like “Golddiggers” thrown around in a derrogatory way, but if you really think about it, these so called “golddiggers” must have some type of P*SSY POWER, to be able to outsmart us all because while you sit there and talk sh*t about her being a “golddigger” she is laughing her ass all the way to the bank in her $1,000 Louboutin heels. Don’t forget to mention that fly Bentley that is waiting for her outside to pick up her and all of her girlfriends for a girls night out of fun……celebrating…..that’s right….P*SSY POWER!

So whether a woman makes all that money on her own, is a Boss of her own company, or “goldiggin” her way to get there…..at the end of the day, I applaud these woman who isn’t afraid to use her P*ssy Power to go out there and get what she wants. That is not a hoe to me. Anyone who calls anyone else a “hoe” needs to take a look in the mirror and say to themselves “I need a dose of what she has!” And fellas, you would be LYING if you are telling me that you don’t work hard in this world to get the nice car, get the money, so at the end of the day, you can get that BAD B*TCH by your side.

P*ssy Power baby!

Embrace it, Don’t Hate it!

Sincerely,

p*ssy Power Advocate and Leader: Ms. Tila Tequila
    :eek001:
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

sweetpanties P*SSY POWER IS POWER!
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: P*SSY POWER IS POWER!

Thank You Opportunist!!!!!!:smilies1::smi12::love01:
    Sweetpanties Sounds Much Better Don't You Think???

Catch Up Newbies P*SSY POWER IS POWER!
    Liked
    2 times

Tila Tequila? ...MANNNNNNN im tired of these women tryin to make sense of why they hoes...

Liked
    0 times

Question Re: P*SSY POWER IS POWER!

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Tila Tequila? ...MANNNNNNN im tired of these women tryin to make sense of why they hoes...
    excause me but why are women hoes and your not since every time you step to a woman your **** is always out?????

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI P*SSY POWER IS POWER! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

will read later
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies P*SSY POWER IS POWER!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpanties View Post
    excause me but why are women hoes and your not since every time you step to a woman your **** is always out?????
    wit my dic out?... Didnt ssay all women are hoes..but if they is then u gotta treat them lik so

Liked
    0 times

wit my dic out?... Didnt ssay all women are hoes..but if they is then u gotta treat them lik so
    well in some way you do have a point especially those women that be on the Maury show looking for they're baby daddys that **** don't make any sence at all,sleeping with a hundred men!!!

Product of Determination P*SSY POWER IS POWER! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

i stop reading mid-way thru the second paragraph.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    and what does suppose to mean mr.prefect???

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI P*SSY POWER IS POWER! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

was it a waste or just to long???

i'm feeling lazy again and dont wanna read, somebody give me the highlights
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast