Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Side Chics

Product of Determination Side Chics Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Side Chics

Quote Originally Posted by QuietAsKept View Post
    You should have stopped when you said this generation of men is wreckless. I don't understand how all dudes think about is *****. Lets you in on the state of the black man in America. I mean really? ***** is all you fucking think about...a fat ass? I hope all you worthless men are cursed and have a baby girl who ends up as some lame ass niggas side peice. And I hope he uses the **** out of her.
    damn, u :umad:?
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    8 times

Thumbs down Re: Side Chics

You should have stopped when you said this generation of men is wreckless. I don't understand how all dudes think about is *****. Lets you in on the state of the black man in America. I mean really? ***** is all you fucking think about...a fat ass? I hope all you worthless men are cursed and have a baby girl who ends up as some lame ass niggas side peice. And I hope he uses the **** out of her.
    It could be worst a man can end with a daughter that is a hoe but has a good man...But I don't wish bad on anyone cause its bad karma. But if a man wants to cheat don't have a girl..You're just hurting someone....:umad:
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

OhEmGee Side Chics Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

they will never understand our perspective...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    :omg022:

Dominatrix Side Chics QuietAsKept's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Actually I am mad. It's complete and total bullshit that all yall can see in women is a good ****. It's sad that men don't have the control or respect to stay with one woman if he is in a relationship. It pisses me off because I'm a good woman who will stand by her man through thick and thin and try not to cause all that drama. Treat you like king...lick your balls and all. Cook, clean and keep myself looking right. I'm educated and have alot going for myself and this is what I have to look forward to? This is what my daughters and sisters have to look forward to? Being some lames side peice. Accepting the fact that my man will eventually cheat on me. GTFOH!

I really shouldn't wish bad on no one, so I take that back. But seriously, this is some bullshit. Niggas just riding with this like it ain't nothing.

@fresh I know they will never understand...so I'm done. I got :umad: for a second. I am a believer that not everyone is the same, so I know there are real men out there who don't feel the same.
    Takin' flight on deez hoez

hiphopstan.com

Liked
    2 times

Actually I am mad. It's complete and total bullshit that all yall can see in women is a good ****. It's sad that men don't have the control or respect to stay with one woman if he is in a relationship. It pisses me off because I'm a good woman who will stand by her man through thick and thin and try not to cause all that drama. Treat you like king...lick your balls and all. Cook, clean and keep myself looking right. I'm educated and have alot going for myself and this is what I have to look forward to? This is what my daughters and sisters have to look forward to? Being some lames side peice. Accepting the fact that my man will eventually cheat on me. GTFOH!

I really shouldn't wish bad on no one, so I take that back. But seriously, this is some bullshit. Niggas just riding with this like it ain't nothing.

@fresh I know they will never understand...so I'm done. I got :umad: for a second. I am a believer that not everyone is the same, so I know there are real men out there who don't feel the same.

I co-sign to the fullest, this is the reason i'm so hesitant with getting in a new relationship. i don't feel like wasting my time and effort in a relationship when i'm not getting the same respect back that i'm giving.

Thank God 4 That White! Side Chics hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

I am a believer that not everyone is the same, so I know there are real men out there who don't feel the same.
    U are right about this, there are real men out there who don't feel the same. I'm not being funny when I say this but sadly they are complete geeks or nerds only.

Dominatrix Side Chics QuietAsKept's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    U are right about this, there are real men out there who don't feel the same. I'm not being funny when I say this but sadly they are complete geeks or nerds only.
    Well ****...if this is the case, then that's what i'll be checkin' for.
    Takin' flight on deez hoez

hiphopstan.com

Liked
    2 times

Thumbs up Re: Side Chics

Well ****...if this is the case, then that's what i'll be checkin' for.
    lol, i know thats right, keeping your options open.

Liked
    8 times

Like I said before I'll take a nerd anyday. Rather than an idiot that is trying to be cool. Then he is just being fake.. Who wants a fake ass nigga.

Hey fake ass niggas... (Fresh, here goes my finger again, lol)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast