Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Side Chics

Dominatrix Side Chics QuietAsKept's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Side Chics

Let's discuss this post I found in cool points. What do you fellas agree with and disagree with? Ladies how do you feel about men claiming they can't stick to one woman because 'its in their blood' to do so? Tell me what's up!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Side Chicks

I love my wifey, but sometimes she be having me go nuts man. So what I do, go mess around with some chicks. What do u think? Sometimes I feel it's much easier to do my thing when the side chick knows the deal. But at the same time I be losing those bad ones. They be talking like they want to take my shorties spot... now that's not happening!

Real talk little homie… Let’s clear the air of the myth of men cheating because to our women this is soooo wrong. We cheat because it’s in our blood… like a lion being the king of his land. It’s sorry to say but it’s true. It’s like a gay person… it’s in their genes. I don’t mean to compare the two but gay people have no clue why they are gay but they just are!. The average guy (meaning 95%) cheats it’s a known fact. Look at it like this… when a person takes a FED case to trial there’s a 95 % chance they’re going to lose. Ladies if you have a respectable man and the only way you catch him is by looking for s**t… word to the wise stop looking! Cause all you’re doing is hurting yourself. What happens is that they go to the next man and guess what????? He will do the same… 95% of the time. If you don’t believe this… ask yourself if you know more than one man that doesn’t cheat? Take a while and think… Ok so why would you think your man is any different?

As for your question my dude, I believe you should give the female her own options to deal with the situation. Because you will have a problem and real cats don’t do problems. It will make your day go by faster not having the other females telling the world. And stop using the word side chick… they don’t like that because it’s downgrading to most females. And if you’re going to do you…. just be very respectful of what you’re doing. If you spend on your females… you in turn should spend on your lady as well! If you’re going out with a lady… take your girl out 2 times. I know this seems expensive but you want to play the game so play it right. As for the bad ones tell them you have a girl and let them think what they want but let them know you don’t do problems. And I bet you’ll be able to get them, but let them know if it's a problem... they will get a pink slip and that will be their last day. Never chase them just replace them little homie… cockiness is a must in this line of work!

For Entertainment Purposes Only
    Takin' flight on deez hoez

hiphopstan.com

Liked
    8 times

Angry Re: Side Chics

Quote Originally Posted by QuietAsKept View Post
    Let's discuss this post I found in cool points. What do you fellas agree with and disagree with? Ladies how do you feel about men claiming they can't stick to one woman because 'its in their blood' to do so? Tell me what's up!!!!

Side Chicks

I love my wifey, but sometimes she be having me go nuts man. So what I do, go mess around with some chicks. What do u think? Sometimes I feel it's much easier to do my thing when the side chick knows the deal. But at the same time I be losing those bad ones. They be talking like they want to take my shorties spot... now that's not happening!

Real talk little homie… Let’s clear the air of the myth of men cheating because to our women this is soooo wrong. We cheat because it’s in our blood… like a lion being the king of his land. It’s sorry to say but it’s true. It’s like a gay person… it’s in their genes. I don’t mean to compare the two but gay people have no clue why they are gay but they just are!. The average guy (meaning 95%) cheats it’s a known fact. Look at it like this… when a person takes a FED case to trial there’s a 95 % chance they’re going to lose. Ladies if you have a respectable man and the only way you catch him is by looking for s**t… word to the wise stop looking! Cause all you’re doing is hurting yourself. What happens is that they go to the next man and guess what????? He will do the same… 95% of the time. If you don’t believe this… ask yourself if you know more than one man that doesn’t cheat? Take a while and think… Ok so why would you think your man is any different?

As for your question my dude, I believe you should give the female her own options to deal with the situation. Because you will have a problem and real cats don’t do problems. It will make your day go by faster not having the other females telling the world. And stop using the word side chick… they don’t like that because it’s downgrading to most females. And if you’re going to do you…. just be very respectful of what you’re doing. If you spend on your females… you in turn should spend on your lady as well! If you’re going out with a lady… take your girl out 2 times. I know this seems expensive but you want to play the game so play it right. As for the bad ones tell them you have a girl and let them think what they want but let them know you don’t do problems. And I bet you’ll be able to get them, but let them know if it's a problem... they will get a pink slip and that will be their last day. Never chase them just replace them little homie… cockiness is a must in this line of work!

For Entertainment Purposes Only

This is when men piss me off...If you want a side chick don't have a girl...Why hurt someone, and you know your not ready to settle....AHHHHHHHh I hate this...
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Side Chics

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    This is when men piss me off...If you want a side chick don't have a girl...Why hurt someone, and you know your not ready to settle....AHHHHHHHh I hate this...
    Exactly....

It thoroughly pissed me off when I read it too. I don't understand. Why try and be in a relationship if you feel like you can't stop yourself from cheating? Bastards!!!

Men better get in here and defend themselves cuz right now I hate you all!!!!

hiphopstan.com

Shut Up and Drink! Side Chics Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by QuietAsKept View Post
    Exactly....

It thoroughly pissed me off when I read it too. I don't understand. Why try and be in a relationship if you feel like you can't stop yourself from cheating? Bastards!!!

Men better get in here and defend themselves cuz right now I hate you all!!!!
    :clownonground::clownonground::messedup:

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    :clownonground::clownonground::messedup:
    lol...men effed up first!

P.S. I don't hate all men....but dayum this is some bull.

hiphopstan.com

OhEmGee Side Chics Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    i agree, then wanna get mad if its done to them. Don't get in a relationship if you know you can't be faithful.

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    8 times

Thumbs down Re: Side Chics

The funny part is that they seem ok with this....:umad:

Liked
    34 times

Perfect gentleman was right, "the average guy (meaning 95%) cheats it’s a known fact"

That's what it is men LOVE women period... you can't stop that.
    It's a new day and age get with the times. As long as dude is not disrespectful and he's doing what he has to do at home... females should just play their part or roll out. Nobody's putting a gun to their heads telling them to stay

Liked
    8 times

Thumbs down Re: Side Chics

See what I mean...TOP SHELF :usuckman:

Liked
    34 times

I'm laughing at you girls like Ha ha ha (shawty Lo laugh)

:hahaha::rofl5:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast