Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE

[QUOTE=QuietAsKept;1181]:eek001: :clownonground:

I want to try and turn this around because I just don't see the benefit of spending your life going from one woman to the next. I would think it would be unfulfilling, constantly having people in your life who you don't care about and who don't care about you. Are you guys afraid of what a deep connection with one person has to offer?

What are the reasons why men choose to be unfaithful?[/QUOTE
    EVERY DIFFERENT PERSON HAS SOMETHING DIFFERENT 2 OFFER...

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    NO wonder diseases are running wild, no one wants to stay with one person.
    STRAP UP LIKE CO JACK AND STOP SHOOTN THE FAIR ONE...I NEVER HAD NOTHING..I PROBABLY GOT LESS FAIR ONES THAN U KISSED PEOPLE...ITS THE BROAD STREET BULLY BITCH I DONE FUCKED THE BADDEST BITCHES ON THE BROADEST BLOCKS

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT View Post
    STRAP UP LIKE CO JACK AND STOP SHOOTN THE FAIR ONE...I NEVER HAD NOTHING..I PROBABLY GOT LESS FAIR ONES THAN U KISSED PEOPLE...ITS THE BROAD STREET BULLY BITCH I DONE FUCKED THE BADDEST BITCHES ON THE BROADEST BLOCKS
    ITS THE BROAD STREET BULLY..HES LOCKED N THE BUILDING. GET UR MIND RIGHT,TIME RIGHT. LISTEN AINT NO NIGGAH PERFECT IF YOU GET THE PERFECT NIGGAH CLOSE UR EYES AND DONT LOOK AT EVERYTHING CAUSE U MIGHT B LIVING A DREAM.IF U KEEP LOOKING U NIGHT FIND A HOMO THUG

Catch Up Newbies Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE IS SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE

Quote Originally Posted by its whatever View Post
    GOD MADE 8 WOMEN FOR EVERY MAN THAT IS THE RATIO ON EARTH SO Y GO AGAINST WHAT HE PLAN TO HAPPEN... DONT CHEAT URSELF TREAT UR SELF WHAT HE SAY LOL DAMN RIGHT I SAID
    Men reading this, the answer is this simple: DON'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!! Get yours!

It's Whatever, you have a good point but your numbers are incredibly off. In the US there are more women than men and we outlive the men. Soooo, taking your idea in mind, I should have two men cuz when the first one kicks the bucket I still need to get some booty.

Monogomy is not natural, it's a "norm" that has been pushed on us by religion and society. Bearing that in mind, from the time we are little kids what we learn in the Western world is we get married to one person. If you find someone you're attracted to, you enjoy spending time with, has banging credit, the sex is good, they look good naked, and you're both trying to attain the similar long term goals in life, why would you want to let that person go? My man is going to look and I always look, but if you choose to be in a relationship all you can use is your eyes on other people. If you want to dip your stick all over the place, do you; but you should let that woman get hers too! No chick is forcing you to be with them, if a relationship feels like you're in jail or entrapped you're with the wrong person. No one is putting a gun to your head, especially not you It's Whatever. You hit on a chick on the internet, so we've already established your fugly you couldn't even get 8 women if you wanted to, so this multiple women idea isn't even a concern of yours.

OhEmGee Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT View Post
    There are people out there who refuse to wear condoms and there are people who do have an STD and spread it knowingly to other people.

So not everyone chooses to wear one, its good to know u do but if everyone did then the STD rate wouldn't be so high.

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    There are people out there who refuse to wear condoms and there are people who do have an STD and spread it knowingly to other people.

So not everyone chooses to wear one, its good to know u do but if everyone did then the STD rate wouldn't be so high.
    People wear condoms and still it doesn't protect everything. Even if a condom is perfectly placed skin to skin contact is all you need to catch HPV and herpes. Good luck out there folks!

...... Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Thumbs up Re: Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE

Heat is funny.....:clownonground: Hey to each it's own. But I do agree everyone serves a different purpose.:happy002:
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12