Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE

The Bully Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE IS SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE

GOD MADE 8 WOMEN FOR EVERY MAN THAT IS THE RATIO ON EARTH SO Y GO AGAINST WHAT HE PLAN TO HAPPEN... DONT CHEAT URSELF TREAT UR SELF WHAT HE SAY LOL DAMN RIGHT I SAID
    Last edited by its whatever; 07-09-2008 at 09:25 PM.

Product of Determination Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Thumbs up Re: Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE

:eek001:that's real talk.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE

preach on brah, preach on :bravo:

OhEmGee Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE

Boooooo :umad:

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

first of all, yall cant take what yall dish out, its cool 2 mess around but its never what u do,its how u do it. and half of yall want women 2 be at ur every begging call and yall wanna half ass her..that **** aint fair.thats y where u come up short another chick is steppn n..AND HELL NO!!! U CANT WATCH

The Bully Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT View Post
    first of all, yall cant take what yall dish out, its cool 2 mess around but its never what u do,its how u do it. and half of yall want women 2 be at ur every begging call and yall wanna half ass her..that **** aint fair.thats y where u come up short another chick is steppn n..AND HELL NO!!! U CANT WATCH
    listen love life is to short for a man to not be everything u need an more if u can keep ur mind right u can get ur life right happiness cost an its nothing to a boss. let a cat no how to keep u happy so he can b a over achiever :happy002:

Shut Up and Drink! Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by its whatever View Post
    listen love life is to short for a man to not be everything u need an more if u can keep ur mind right u can get ur life right happiness cost an its nothing to a boss. let a cat no how to keep u happy so he can b a over achiever :happy002:
    he :offyahead:
    :clownonground:

Dominatrix Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE QuietAsKept's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by its whatever View Post
    :eek001: :clownonground:

I want to try and turn this around because I just don't see the benefit of spending your life going from one woman to the next. I would think it would be unfulfilling, constantly having people in your life who you don't care about and who don't care about you. Are you guys afraid of what a deep connection with one person has to offer?

What are the reasons why men choose to be unfaithful?
    Takin' flight on deez hoez

hiphopstan.com

OhEmGee Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

NO wonder diseases are running wild, no one wants to stay with one person.

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Wink Re: Y WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE FAITHFUL WHEN THERE I SO MANY LADIES OUT HERE

LISTEN BUDDY...U ACT LIKE THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH BEING WITH ONE WOMAN...I APPLAUD THE OLD SCHOOL MEN BECAUSE THEY SHOW STRENGTH...ITS EASY AS HELL 2 CHEAT BUT THE HARD WORK COMES N WHEN U HAVE 2 FIND WAYS 2 PLZ THE SAME WOMAN WITH DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES OVER AND OVER AGAIN OVER THE YEARS...NOW THATS A MAN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast