Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal.

...... Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal.

**** that hoe. that is for her.

Member Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. fsjets's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

man joe dese females 2day be playing to many games, just give dat bussa da cold shoulder 4 bout a week, she gon be so thirsty 4 u to ****. Trust me it works everytime u jus got to play da same game dey be playin o jus keep it moving all she want u to do is sweat her if u keep biting for it she gon keep playing u like puppet. trilla word to officer ross.

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

Product of Determination Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    **** that hoe. that is for her.
    *smh* consider giving constructive input next... besides a smilie and 4-5 words...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Octavia.1 View Post
    I definitely feel you, it does sound like BS, but clearly you don't want to dead it bcuz you're ranting and raving to us about it. Tell her what you told us. Any real woman will respect the honesty, put the ball in her court see what she does. She might just stop playing with you when she realizes that you have other options....If not keep it moving:happy002:
    i agree w/ Octavia. u sound like u have feelings for her, other than just trying to f**k her, so just ask her y she's messing w/ ur head. as far as the chick, man i dunno, she seems bypolar to me, she already gave it up, what is she playing games for now? but some guys like that chase, maybe she thinks u do too

Catch Up Newbies Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by redrum View Post
    Man fck that homey, dont waist your time on a jawn like that homey, its plenty out here,...."If she aint livin for the moment homey, DEAD That Bitch", in other words cut her off
    I must agree. I have a female friend who keeps putting herself in similar situations. She visits this dude every now and then, is up in his bed with nothing on, on top and stays overnight but won't have sex with him. This is one of my best friends and when she told me this I was like, "Bitch you're dumb". She doesn't wanna get her numbers up, fine don't. But don't lead a guy on don't be in front of him half naked or sleeping in his bed. She shouldn't complain to me that he's trying to get ass when she's in the bed with her titties hanging out. I told her leave him alone if she's never go to his place again unless she's trying to seriously get ass. Hustler, leave that chick alone unless she puts it out there all she wants is ass.
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

Shut Up and Drink! Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Mannnnnnn **** that bitch go get another. She playing all these games are you a fucking puppy???

Catch Up Newbies Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    i agree w/ Octavia. u sound like u have feelings for her, other than just trying to f**k her, so just ask her y she's messing w/ ur head. as far as the chick, man i dunno, she seems bypolar to me, she already gave it up, what is she playing games for now? but some guys like that chase, maybe she thinks u do too
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    I must agree. I have a female friend who keeps putting herself in similar situations. She visits this dude every now and then, is up in his bed with nothing on, on top and stays overnight but won't have sex with him. This is one of my best friends and when she told me this I was like, "Bitch you're dumb". She doesn't wanna get her numbers up, fine don't. But don't lead a guy on don't be in front of him half naked or sleeping in his bed. She shouldn't complain to me that he's trying to get ass when she's in the bed with her titties hanging out. I told her leave him alone if she's never go to his place again unless she's trying to seriously get ass. Hustler, leave that chick alone unless she puts it out there all she wants is ass.
    MsShawty, I don't have any feeling for this girl, accept when i'm around her i want to **** her cuz she has a phat azz and skinny waist. But, its not like how she be putting it saying 'i just want azz'. I don't initially come around her just wanting azz, she puts me into that mood and mindset of wanting to **** her everytime i come around her...i'm a guy, what do you expect me to do around a woman with a phat azz and slim waist...who's touching on my chest and playing with my ears and ****...but we are both on point with she give me the ***** twice in past...y be so difficult now?? I don't like the chase...i wanna get my pal down there, in nice warm wet coochie as quickly as possible, and relive him...

Dr. J i wish more women out there think like you. You are so on point. Don't invite me over, if you gonna have your ass out...allow me to touch all over it, but block my hand like some type of damn goaltender when i reach to touch the ***** and wanna score...

Catch Up Newbies Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

I though it was about tIme a REAL MAN step into this equation,....u must want to hit that one more time if your posting this **** up here, but check it out, live by the Golden 3 Night Rule>>> 1st night if you dont hit it cool, 2nd night if you dont hit, now we on some ****, 3rd night if its a no-go, call it quits and on to the next bitch,
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Catch Up Newbies Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

wow dr.j actually had said something that makes sense :omg022:
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Product of Determination Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    I though it was about tIme a REAL MAN step into this equation,....u must want to hit that one more time if your posting this **** up here, but check it out, live by the Golden 3 Night Rule>>> 1st night if you dont hit it cool, 2nd night if you dont hit, now we on some ****, 3rd night if its a no-go, call it quits and on to the next bitch,
    your rule is invalid in this situation. He said he hit the first nite and it took 5 hrs of horseplaying around, he hit on the 2nd nite as well...same situation...3 nite she was putting up the same front, and he didn't have time for the games and starting over like it was the 1st nite, she did the same thing on the 4 nite, and wants him to come back over for a 5th night....i can't believe i actually read all of this
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast