Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal.

Catch Up Newbies Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Default Re: Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    your rule is invalid in this situation. He said he hit the first nite and it took 5 hrs of horseplaying around, he hit on the 2nd nite as well...same situation...3 nite she was putting up the same front, and he didn't have time for the games and starting over like it was the 1st nite, she did the same thing on the 4 nite, and wants him to come back over for a 5th night....i can't believe i actually read all of this

Well screw it, i was trying to be fuckin nice guy,...I say you just slip a Exctasy pill in her drink and your sure to ****,
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Catch Up Newbies Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post
    MsShawty, I don't have any feeling for this girl, accept when i'm around her i want to **** her cuz she has a phat azz and skinny waist. But, its not like how she be putting it saying 'i just want azz'. I don't initially come around her just wanting azz, she puts me into that mood and mindset of wanting to **** her everytime i come around her...i'm a guy, what do you expect me to do around a woman with a phat azz and slim waist...who's touching on my chest and playing with my ears and ****...but we are both on point with she give me the ***** twice in past...y be so difficult now?? I don't like the chase...i wanna get my pal down there, in nice warm wet coochie as quickly as possible, and relive him...

Dr. J i wish more women out there think like you. You are so on point. Don't invite me over, if you gonna have your ass out...allow me to touch all over it, but block my hand like some type of damn goaltender when i reach to touch the ***** and wanna score...
    alright, i didn't say u in luv w/ her, and i definately didn't say that there's anything wrong w/ u wanting to f**k her when she's touching u all over, especially that u say she's all that. like i said b4 SHE'S BIPOLAR, i know if a dude that i mess w/ is at my place, i have no panties on, and i'm all over him .......... yeah there's sexing in the forecast. but back to u, if u don't care about her like that, move on to the bigger and better things, if u say u that fly, u should be making up for lost time RIGHT NOW :happy002:

Catch Up Newbies Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    I must agree. I have a female friend who keeps putting herself in similar situations. She visits this dude every now and then, is up in his bed with nothing on, on top and stays overnight but won't have sex with him. This is one of my best friends and when she told me this I was like, "Bitch you're dumb". She doesn't wanna get her numbers up, fine don't. But don't lead a guy on don't be in front of him half naked or sleeping in his bed. She shouldn't complain to me that he's trying to get ass when she's in the bed with her titties hanging out. I told her leave him alone if she's never go to his place again unless she's trying to seriously get ass. Hustler, leave that chick alone unless she puts it out there all she wants is ass.
    also...she does get nake in bed and i be naked too. She gets on top of me..i feel on her ass while suckin a tit... and i'll pat my jimmy against her coochie to get it wet. when i move her off of me and go for a condom and come back, the chick acts like i just hit the damn restart button. :umad: i sooo damn frustrating... cuz i be so horny at that point. Sometimes i feel like saying **** it... i don't wanna kill the vibe, and just wanna slip it in without the condom, but i don't want the stress waiting for blood work results and crossing my fingers hoping the lord saved me for the un-teeth time. help me out ladies...

Catch Up Newbies Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Well screw it, i was trying to be fuckin nice guy,...I say you just slip a Exctasy pill in her drink and your sure to ****,
    xtacy? what r u in high school?

Catch Up Newbies Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    xtacy? what r u in high school?

what do u think it doesn't work?,..who are you anyway, chick? maybe your the girl he is referring to
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

OhEmGee Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Next time you go over there and she is doin all that stuff act like it aint doin nothin for you, even though it is dont sho it to her...if you act like you dont want to have sex with her she might give it up...jus be chill dont suck on her tits or rub her ass, dont pay her any attention and see how she acts...

she probably dont want you to think she a hoe...jus ignore her dumb ass

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    what do u think it doesn't work?,..who are you anyway, chick? maybe your the girl he is referring to
    i didn't say it doesn't work, but trying to use it on a girl to f**k her????? that's desperate :grow: . and if u actually read my comments u would've figured out that i'm not that chick ugh

Thank God 4 That White! Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    i didn't say it doesn't work, but trying to use it on a girl to f**k her????? that's desperate :grow: . and if u actually read my comments u would've figured out that i'm not that chick ugh
    hmmm...what type of chick are u? lol

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    hmmm...what type of chick are u? lol
    intrigued?

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

OK I SEE WHERE SHE IS COMING FROM SHE JUST WANTS TO KNOW WHAT SHE IS TO YOU. MAYBE SHE WANTS TO BE YOUR GIRL (I'M GOING BASED ON THE TEXT THAT SHE SENT) SHE PROABLY DOEN'T KNOW HOW TO SAY IT. I'M NOT DOWNING YOU ON YOUR SIZE(WHICH DOES MATTER) BUT MAYBE SHE HAS SOMEBODY ELSE AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU OR SHE WANTS YOU ALL TO HERSELF OR MAYBE SHE JUST STUPID AS HELL BECAUSE IF SHE HAS HER OWN PLACE FOR INTERUPTIONS THEN SHE JUST FOR GAMES.
    MY THING IF YOU SAY OPTIONS USE THEM, BUT ASK HER FIRST WHAT SHE ALL ABOUT BECAUSE IF SHE FOR THE GAMES LET KNOW " LOOK I'M FOR THE GAMES AND I'M DEFINTLY NOT CHASING YOUR ASS"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast