Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal.

Catch Up Newbies Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Default Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal.

So, I'm over this chicks house the other nite. She comes to the door in a super short mini skirt and i could tell she has absolutely no panties on. I was over her townhouse about a week prior to this nite and she didn't want to give me the ass...but she jerk'd me off until i bust'd on her azz. I ****'d her previously two times before in the past. Anywayz after that week prior when she didn't want to give me the azz but let me bust on her azz, i happened to be in her area for a cookout...the cookout was wack, so i hit her up to check her. I need no intentions on tryna to **** her, but of course if she's being flirty and sending me signals i'm going to take the ***** without a doubt.

So i'm over there. I find her touching my chest here and there....rubbing her hands on my waves...touching my ears...i end up feeling on her azz and tits. She being resistive (again), i'm trying to make her give in by putting her hands on my cock to get her as horny as she got me. And the chick still doesn't want to give in and hand over the ass to me. WTF? ...what is her purpose of wearing the short dress with no panties if she doesn't want to ****? this is some bullshit. why tell to come over, and make me go through all these stupid hoops to get the booty again like i haven't got it before? i don't have time or feel like putting in work for her coochie all over again...like WTF... What the hell do you females be thinkin sometimes it just beyond me...:umad: I could've just went home and got inside the bed..instead i brought a pack of condoms just in case, and wasted gas and my time for nothing...not to mention almost getting blue balls. I'm thinking of totally cutting shorty off because i don't have time for stupid sh*t like dat. Am I wrong ladies?

Then she text me yesterday saying 'funny how i don't hear from u anymore...great way to prove my point'....'bet if i was giving you the ***** i would hear from your ass'

I told her ass, 'If u say so...what u don't understand is that i'm not after ur *****. i don't beast after ***** or chase any girl for that matter for *****. just like i'm sure you could get **** at the snap of a finger or drop of a dime....fortunately i'm a handsome young man with swag, looks, business-minded, dressin skills, nice mouth piece and nice physique..basically i don't need ur *****, if i wanna get something every nite i can. but i choose not to, i'm not about that. if i'm horny and wanna **** something, i can make a call...i stop callin cuz you want to work my nerves with bs and non-sense...

after all the bullshit back and fourth texts...she tells me 'u should come by later' ... i said in my head **** you...she had 2 opportunities to give me the ***** again and didn't why should i give her a 3rd chance....
    Ladies please help me understand this chick and situation....

:mad:

...... Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal.

Sorry to break the news to you you might have a little man...:lmao002: She probably likes you and says ok I'm gona give him some then she gets flash backs and says hell no...:lmao002:

Catch Up Newbies Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Sorry to break the news to you you might have a little man...:lmao002: She probably likes you and says ok I'm gona give him some then she gets flash backs and says hell no...:lmao002:
    :applaud89:
    no.

Can I get some serious responses or i'm going to 'Ask Diva' instead...

Liked
    0 times

Honestly, she just might be feeling you, but clearly she wants you to chase her, you are her boy toy. She wants to control the situation and see just how far you will go to have sex with her again... Only you can decide to keep playing around with her.... If you don't like anything else about her or don't think that she is worth the effort, then stop. I hope that helps a little.

opportunistredrumopportunist
    Lurker (*smh*)

Man fck that homey, dont waist your time on a jawn like that homey, its plenty out here,...."If she aint livin for the moment homey, DEAD That Bitch", in other words cut her off

Liked
    90 times

Quote Originally Posted by Octavia.1 View Post
    Honestly, she just might be feeling you, but clearly she wants you to chase her, you are her boy toy. She wants to control the situation and see just how far you will go to have sex with her again... Only you can decide to keep playing around with her.... If you don't like anything else about her or don't think that she is worth the effort, then stop. I hope that helps a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by redrum View Post
    Man fck that homey, dont waist your time on a jawn like that homey, its plenty out here,...."If she aint livin for the moment homey, DEAD That Bitch", in other words cut her off
    You two have very interesting points. Octavia I know she's definitely on my jock strap. She wanted me to smash for a minute b4 i actually got around to doing so ( or at least in my mind, i knew i could smash her b4 i actually did smash her in the past). I don't wanna keep playing around with her, and this ridiculous game. I just wanna do it, just give me the ***** without a fight. She has her own place. No one there to interupt...why create un-necessary obstacles?? Its not that she not worth the effort but you already gave me the ***** twice b4...why play stupid games. Saying all I wanna do is ****, and pressing my buttons.

Doing stuff like that make me feel what 'redrum' is saying and i wanna dead her ass... i could get some ***** from any other friend, who won't make me go through all the BS she's doing...doesn't require any quality time on the phone...don't have to call after sex or the next day, so she won't feel used or anything, don't require me taking her out to fill her belly....I'm just sick of the bullshit she's doing ladies...its annoying. First and second night at her place she gave me the ***** after resisting for about 5 damn hours...third and fourth night/time over there..i wasn't going to put in the same effort as the first and second nite...and she's texting me to come over for a 5th time...remember the girl be half dressed...ass hanging out...on some straight teasing bullshit.:umad:

...... Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post
    :applaud89:
    no.

Can I get some serious responses or i'm going to 'Ask Diva' instead...
    Duh what do you think Ask Diva is there for...have you even read some of the stuff there. It's real women issues

Liked
    0 times

I definitely feel you, it does sound like BS, but clearly you don't want to dead it bcuz you're ranting and raving to us about it. Tell her what you told us. Any real woman will respect the honesty, put the ball in her court see what she does. She might just stop playing with you when she realizes that you have other options....If not keep it moving:happy002:

Product of Determination Why do u Ladies do this ? I'm tired of it...Foreal. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Octavia.1 View Post
    I definitely feel you, it does sound like BS, but clearly you don't want to dead it bcuz you're ranting and raving to us about it. Tell her what you told us. Any real woman will respect the honesty, put the ball in her court see what she does. She might just stop playing with you when she realizes that you have other options....If not keep it moving:happy002:

WHOA! I know this forum is for the ladies, but i gotta save-a-fella. Thehustler please don't do the above listed advice. Sorry, Octavia...but you can't be upfront with the type of woman thehustler is describing. The situation will only get worse because she doesn't see any wrong in what she is currently doing... don't do that hustler
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    WHOA! I know this forum is for the ladies, but i gotta save-a-fella. Thehustler please don't do the above listed advice. Sorry, Octavia...but you can't be upfront with the type of woman thehustler is describing. The situation will only get worse because she doesn't see any wrong in what she is currently doing... don't do that hustler
    Ok, I understand your point Opportunist, but if they aren't exclusive and he can take her or leave her. Not telling her doesn't change the reality that he does have options, but I will agree, If he wants her maybe he shouldn't. Fair enough?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast