Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The Five Things Men Supposedly Shouldnt Say To Females..

He's On Fire! The Five Things Men Supposedly Shouldnt Say To Females.. HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default The Five Things Men Supposedly Shouldnt Say To Females..

What is it about men and their awkwardly unconscious questions? Men tend to ask the one thing you were attempting to avoid. So in order to assist the men and help them dodge a henny and coke being splashed in their face, I have compiled a list of things men should never ask a woman. So for the sake of all things sacred, please read and comprehend these things. Then thank me later!! :-)       

How much do you weight/what size do you wearÖ Anything involving the size of a woman is pretty much off limits. And really, itís none of your damn business that I squeeze into jeans that are 2 sizes too small. So donít ask about it dammit.

Is it that time of the monthÖ What the hell is that supposed to mean? Let men tell it, every time a female shows a little emotion she must be menstruating. Just because I over emotionalize doesnít necessarily mean my uterus is shedding. Maybe itís you. Maybe all the passion and emotions are as a result of the dumb **** that men do. Ever thought about that? (not to sound like a feminist, although I may be skating on thin ice)

Was that as good for you as it was for meÖ Anything other than sleep or a sandwich post sex is so unnecessary, especially talking.  No one wants to recap the nightly sex-capade and all its sweaty details. If it was good for me, trust me, youíll know. **wink**

How many sexual partners have you hadÖ I believe this question should only be answered if itís asked by your doctor. Plain and simple, you may not like the answer. It may be too many and youíll think Iím a whore. It may be too little and youíll think Iím a boring, stuck up, bougie bitch.  Either way, some things are better left unsaid. As long as those test results are clean and the condom is on, the number is unimportant.

Is that your realÖ hair, nails, eyes, eyelashes etc. You get the point. What if I asked you was your **** real? Offended I bet. Women take time to look good for the fellas. We have high standards to live up too. Chances are, the very women most men fantasize about are 75% fake. Sometimes we get lost in those things. However, if all the fakery is done right and in moderation, there should be no issues.

Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Dice City Kid The Five Things Men Supposedly Shouldnt Say To Females.. ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i'll ask whatever the **** i want

Catch Up Newbies The Five Things Men Supposedly Shouldnt Say To Females.. MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

it depends on a guy, if u not into him it doesn't matter what he asks u, u can turn it into smt else, but if u like him he can say anything (to a certain extent) ALSO if u r a cow or everything on ur body is fake, u'd probobly get mad

on a side note, if a dude asks u "Was that as good for you as it was for me" he's a lame and should be dismissed

Catch Up Newbies The Five Things Men Supposedly Shouldnt Say To Females..
    Liked
    1 times

Most of those questions would not be crossing my head
    I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it

Product of Determination The Five Things Men Supposedly Shouldnt Say To Females.. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

i think at one point or another i "jokingly" or seriously asked all the above.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

[QUOTE=HipHop.I.AM;56261]

Is it that time of the monthÖ What the hell is that supposed to mean? Let men tell it, every time a female shows a little emotion she must be menstruating. Just because I over emotionalize doesnít necessarily mean my uterus is shedding. Maybe itís you. Maybe all the passion and emotions are as a result of the dumb **** that men do. Ever thought about that? (not to sound like a feminist, although I may be skating on thin ice)

thank you for saying this.. men need to realize that if we are pissed off then maybe its cuz they did something or fucked up. It's not always our damn fault that we are moody and ****..

Shut Up and Drink! The Five Things Men Supposedly Shouldnt Say To Females.. Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

I say and do what I wanna! Who the fu*k is she to get mad

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI The Five Things Men Supposedly Shouldnt Say To Females.. Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

i guess it just really depends as to how comfortable the girls is with herself for a guy to ask those question
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM