Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Laws of sex

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Laws of sex Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Laws of sex

Law: If I'm going to pull out. You will be decorated with papa's milk. Stomach, chest and ass are all viable options. p.s. If I can go above the neck you are automatically categorized as unwifeable.

Law: You must do as I say. If I tell yo ass to slow down.....SLOW DOWN! It is for your own good...otherwise the ride will be over and there are no refunds!

Law: a man cannot moan louder than the woman. thats bitch $hit...and a turn off.

law: if you find yourself on xtube.com it's not my fault..
    the camera turned on by accident

LAW: Don't tell me you're on your period after the clothes are off or even before I get over there. That is a preliminary visit disclosure.

Law: when i tell you harder it doesnt mean faster.

no you cant pass up the "morning wood" ... its there ... youre there ... what the hell ...

Law: Jokingly stabbing, touching, attempting to enter my ass is forbidden. If you do so anyway, be prepared for a swing, and no cop will disagree with me if you should call afterward.

LAW: Swallowing is ok. Really, go ahead.

Law: No runnin from the dick. If I'm tryna merk ya ass from the back, bite a pillow, hold on to sumin, cry, get louder, whateva, but don't run from it. Bitch you fuckin up my stroke if I gotta chase ya ass round the cotdamn room.

Law: You have to take the whole thing. I don't want yo fuckin hands on my hips only lettin partial dick in. Fuck you. You shoulda been prepared.

LAW: If you give me the impression your a nympho, when we first hook-up, be prepared to give me the ass allday everyday. If it starts as a 3 times a day thing and ends up being a once a week thing, thats false advertising, thats not what I signed up for.

Law: Please don't jump on me off the top ropes, a nigga's penis can break.

Law: Dont start something you have no intention of finishing. No matter where we are at....we are always close enough to the backseat of a car

Law: dont try to sneak $hit in:

U like that? Yes
    More? Yes
    Harder? Yes
    Feel good? Yes
    Can i put it in your ass? Yes
    wait.
    what?
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies Laws of sex MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

LAW: If you give me the impression your a nympho, when we first hook-up, be prepared to give me the ass allday everyday. If it starts as a 3 times a day thing and ends up being a once a week thing, thats false advertising, thats not what I signed up for.

this is my fav one lol, my man will never complain

Made In Dade Laws of sex souljaboi44's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

Law: If I'm going to pull out. You will be decorated with papa's milk. Stomach, chest and ass are all viable options. p.s. If I can go above the neck you are automatically categorized as unwifeable.

I agree with this, thats how i feel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "No religion but the cops swear that im a drug lord"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Laws of sex Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Law: a man cannot moan louder than the woman. thats bitch $hit...and a turn off.
    never heard buddy moan unless at that explosive moment
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid Laws of sex ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by souljaboi44 View Post

I agree with this, thats how i feel
    i disagree....i couldnt wife a chic that didnt take it to the throat....girls that don't swallow are useless to me and will be cheated on

Liked
    8 times

They should have thier d*ck cut off for breaking this law.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Product of Determination Laws of sex Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

pretty good read here
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Laws of sex
    Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i disagree....i couldnt wife a chic that didnt take it to the throat....girls that don't swallow are useless to me and will be cheated on
    So tru

I get this all the time. all the time all the time.. first 2 weeks after getting it in.. great... then you get the I'm tired ect ect.. and I give the I'm out..

LAW: Don't tell me you're on your period after the clothes are off or even before I get over there. That is a preliminary visit disclosure.
    lol.. feel you

Good stuff..
    I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it