There are certain things a man never wants to hear from his lady. "Let's go shopping" is one of them, as those words usually herald a whole afternoon wasted near the women's fitting rooms. "You're acting like your father" is another, much harsher statement. Even worse, "You're acting like my father"; that one just hurts. Below, however, are the most fearsome, most harrowing combinations of words a female can utter.
10. I've been thinking...
9. Be a man.
8. My parents want to meet you.
7. I have a headache.
6. That's not the way my ex did it.
5. What are you thinking about?
4. Do you find her pretty?
3. Do you notice anything different about me?
2. My friend is pregnant/engaged.
1. We need to talk.