Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WHAT A MONKEY WRINCH

Catch Up Newbies WHAT A MONKEY WRINCH
    Liked
    1 times

Default WHAT A MONKEY WRINCH

I'm writing this fresh and tipsy.
    Well I went to this spot tonight where me and my peoples hook up at. A couple of fellas and a few chick I work with. Anyway, we having a good time chilling, drinking, joking and all. Ok so my mans brings up a convo about "What if you was to see your first luv.. what would you do? do you still care? ect ect..." So we all talking **** bugging and this dude starts going in on me. u know callinf me out.. He brings up the the only girl I ever took it there with. Now you know girls right so right away they go in.. they over here asking questions a brother don't want to here like damm ya know.... just egar to get some info... So I'm talking **** trying to shut them up. The girls like what she looks like this and that..

Then this fucking dude points at this fucking girl

My faced dropped..

I couldn't believe it.. I didn't want to see this her. So I'm telling them she was the one at the time but I'm on my selfish **** now ya know.. I'm single free and I enjoy my life. Its a wrap. I'm cool. Anyways, they trying to get me to holla at her I'm like naw but you know what that do.. Now every body wants to play hype master.. My man gonna call her name.. She reconize him, comes over and then it was a wrap..

We was talking for the rest of the night... From Obama to people we went to school with that turned into crack heads I mean everything.. At the end of it we left the spot and I walked her to her and she was like we got to go out sometime.. I hesitated and then she gave me her card. Like if you every want to talk or something hit her up.

I wanted to tell her I got a girl or something. Truthfully I wish I didn't seen her. My **** good right now.. and I this is how I really want to keep it.
    Then 2 a chick like her is my ideal and we parted on good terms in the past like on some **** if it was meant to be we will connect in the future. But right now I'm not there. I don't want to disappoint her but I'm not that dude at this moment.

Dam I wish I didn't meet her ... Writing this **** made me soba..
    I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it

Eat Lead!!! WHAT A MONKEY WRINCH Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

so u still got feeling for her huh....i bet u call tho lol

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Dice City Kid WHAT A MONKEY WRINCH ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i say call her....then smash....then tell her you have a girl....then you have a reason to put the broads through an offseason qb competition

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI WHAT A MONKEY WRINCH Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

you still have feelings for her since you wish you didnt see her, i say just text her say that you have somebody and thats it, if you call her and ya'll get to talking it might not be so easy for you to tell her that you all about you know and dont want to be bothered
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies WHAT A MONKEY WRINCH
    Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i say call her....then smash....then tell her you have a girl....then you have a reason to put the broads through an offseason qb competition
    naw not thats not for her

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    you still have feelings for her since you wish you didnt see her, i say just text her say that you have somebody and thats it, if you call her and ya'll get to talking it might not be so easy for you to tell her that you all about you know and dont want to be bothered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    so u still got feeling for her huh....i bet u call tho lol
    I think I care enough about her to not want to entertain a conversation with her..
    and I never called her... I burnt the number
    I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI WHAT A MONKEY WRINCH Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by B.R. Bully View Post
    naw not thats not for her

I think I care enough about her to not want to entertain a conversation with her..
    and I never called her... I burnt the number
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

...... WHAT A MONKEY WRINCH Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Wow bully you are a true man. Cudos to you.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent