Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Women fake orgasms and men always tell a lady her sex is good.

Catch Up Newbies Women fake orgasms and men always tell a lady her sex is good.
    Liked
    1 times

Women fake orgasms and men always tell a lady her sex is good.

Me and a couple of friends was having a convo and we concluded that Women fake orgasms to keep men happy and dudes we tell women that they **** is all that keep them happy. What do you guys think Tru or False. and in this case who lies more... men lie women lie you know the song...? opinions and examples are welcome.. N please keep it real
    I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it

Liked
    0 times

No homo on just two dudes talkin bout this.

Number 1, its our job as men to make sure shorty knows that we putting in work to let her "get it"(as me and my wife call it). If you just tryna bust a bitch and be out, best believe she gonna find a dude who puts in the time.

Now....from a guys perspective, I never met a girl who gave a **** how a guy "rated" her sex. Girls can get **** whenever they want, they dont need approval. BUT....I will rate a bitch on her head game tho......lol.

Juaaaaannnnmmmmaaaaa!!!!!!

Dice City Kid Women fake orgasms and men always tell a lady her sex is good. ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i'm quick to tell a lady if her sex game is not par...i refuse to settle on my sex game... i've kicked some bad ones to the curb that didnt want to get their sweat game on...she better be ready to blow my mind...cause if not she KNOWS(at least in Vegas ) that i have other options....i would find it astoundingly surprising if a woman faked an orgasm with me....not on ego ****...i just pride myself with my work...i dont knock it out of the park everytime with the johnson(i do consider myself albert pujols at the plate though)...but i have an imagination and a desire to work that thing out...wether it be toys or toungue game....we'll work it out...if ur worth it

Catch Up Newbies Women fake orgasms and men always tell a lady her sex is good.
    Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by glodakid View Post
    No homo on just two dudes talkin bout this.

Number 1, its our job as men to make sure shorty knows that we putting in work to let her "get it"(as me and my wife call it). If you just tryna bust a bitch and be out, best believe she gonna find a dude who puts in the time.

Now....from a guys perspective, I never met a girl who gave a **** how a guy "rated" her sex. Girls can get **** whenever they want, they dont need approval. BUT....I will rate a bitch on her head game tho......lol.
    well the question can come in may ways.. I always hear they never got a complaint. lol.. and then she look at you... lol..

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i'm quick to tell a lady if her sex game is not par...i refuse to settle on my sex game... i've kicked some bad ones to the curb that didnt want to get their sweat game on...she better be ready to blow my mind...cause if not she KNOWS(at least in Vegas ) that i have other options....i would find it astoundingly surprising if a woman faked an orgasm with me....not on ego ****...i just pride myself with my work...i dont knock it out of the park everytime with the johnson(i do consider myself albert pujols at the plate though)...but i have an imagination and a desire to work that thing out...wether it be toys or toungue game....we'll work it out...if ur worth it
    Even with that..Dudes like eating out now a days.. I don't get it.. alot of chicks stop cooking and dudes be eating like crazy lol.. I know some chicks who say dudes swear they know what they be doing and can't get it right for nothing.. so then I guess.. how do you know if he or she is lying humm?
    I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it

Dice City Kid Women fake orgasms and men always tell a lady her sex is good. ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by B.R. Bully View Post
    well the question can come in may ways.. I always hear they never got a complaint. lol.. and then she look at you... lol..

Even with that..Dudes like eating out now a days.. I don't get it.. alot of chicks stop cooking and dudes be eating like crazy lol.. I know some chicks who say dudes swear they know what they be doing and can't get it right for nothing.. so then I guess.. how do you know if he or she is lying humm?
    if you have to ask.....then you didnt hit it right