Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call it quits

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Call it quits Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Question Call it quits

Need a little help.....what is the best way to GENTLY let someone know that they suck in bed and you dont want to have sex with them any more?

I'll take any and all logical suggestions.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Booty Gif Dot Com Call it quits
    Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    Need a little help.....what is the best way to GENTLY let someone know that they suck in bed and you dont want to have sex with them any more?

I'll take any and all logical suggestions.
    1. i dont have a suggestion on how to tell them you dont want it anymore

2. my suggestion would be to you to tell them what is you want and they can then try to apply it.

3. If you dont want it then someone else will

Liked
    24 times

i'm gonna drop this chicken dinner and get with a winner lol he messed up the first time so there wont be a next time but i just need to let him know but i still want to be cordial with him and cant tell him ..... so i'm kinda stuck
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies Call it quits
    Liked
    2 times

ingnore his calls and txts...tell em your busy or somthin..niggas get the clue after awhile when u dont wanna fuc wit dem any more

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    ingnore his calls and txts...tell em your busy or somthin..niggas get the clue after awhile when u dont wanna fuc wit dem any more
    LOL i know that but i still want to be friends smh thats such a lame thing to say but true

i need the best way to break it to buddy that the sex was wack and i dont want to do it anymore but yet still wanna be friends
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid Call it quits ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i've only had one girl tell me that it was wack...she later admitted that she was cheating and her mind just wasn't into it....now she begs for it and i tell her"sorry baby...i have a girlfriend and my mind just won't be into it"

for real though....just be honest and know that he's gonna get butt hurt....if he's a real dude he will respect game....if not....you don't need that energy anyway

And..How may I help you? Call it quits TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Smile BAD SEX

YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE TO TELL HIM THAT...TAKE A DIFFERENT APPROACH AND TRY THE SEX AGAIN...WHILE DOING SO WHEN HE'S NOT WORKING IT, LET HIM KNOW..HE MAY NEED GUIDANCE. TRY TO TAKE IS EASY WITH HIM, HE HAS TO LEARN YOUR BODY AND YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO TEACH HIM. SEX IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD WITH PEOPLE, BUT IF IT'S BAD BECAUSE HE'S A DUD IN BED, THEN IT'S GOT TO COME OUT IN GENTLE TALK WITH DETAILS, BE SPECIFIC AND TRY NOT TO HURT HIS FEELINGS..HE MAY THINK HE'S ON POINT...GIVE HIM ANOTHER TRY AND EXPLAIN IT TO HIM LIKE HE WAS A 3 YEAR OLD.

Dice City Kid Call it quits ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by TaliciousVille View Post
    YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE TO TELL HIM THAT...TAKE A DIFFERENT APPROACH AND TRY THE SEX AGAIN...WHILE DOING SO WHEN HE'S NOT WORKING IT, LET HIM KNOW..HE MAY NEED GUIDANCE. TRY TO TAKE IS EASY WITH HIM, HE HAS TO LEARN YOUR BODY AND YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO TEACH HIM. SEX IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD WITH PEOPLE, BUT IF IT'S BAD BECAUSE HE'S A DUD IN BED, THEN IT'S GOT TO COME OUT IN GENTLE TALK WITH DETAILS, BE SPECIFIC AND TRY NOT TO HURT HIS FEELINGS..HE MAY THINK HE'S ON POINT...GIVE HIM ANOTHER TRY AND EXPLAIN IT TO HIM LIKE HE WAS A 3 YEAR OLD.
    glad that ive never had that talk....jeez

Catch Up Newbies Call it quits
    Liked
    2 times

dats to much to be doin for a dude dats prob not even her man...u jus gotta keep it G wit him

Liked
    24 times

...TAKE A DIFFERENT APPROACH AND TRY THE SEX AGAIN...
    i dont think so

i dont think i was really into it and dont think i will ever be
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast