Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pro-choice or pro-life?

Member pro-choice or pro-life? fsjets's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: pro-choice or pro-life?

women always make the decisions
    1.) she chooses who she wants to be with
    2.) who she wanna ****
    3.) who she want her baby daddy to be(trap da nigga 4 life)
    4.) if she want to keep the baby or not

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

The City Is Mine pro-choice or pro-life? wXm's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

a woman should have the choice to do whatever she feels like.

"Any fool with a **** can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children."
    Never sit down when I pee, for ever standin up. !!!

The Underground... pro-choice or pro-life? Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by wXm View Post

"Any fool with a **** can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children."
    Righteous...I think all can be avoided if people are willing to face whatever outcome. If you're willing to have unprotected sex, male or female, it's ur responsibility on what happens next. It doesn't make sense that someone wants to have sex without protection because "it feels better" and then doesn't want anything to do with the pregnancy, or in the mans case, the fact that they're about to be a father. We all have choices in life. Wisdom isn't truly acquired from observing at times, but from experience. All in all, when the consequences arrive (if you want to call them that at all), everyone needs to be mature about it and take responsibility. For one side to say, "hey, I don't want this kid" and the other to say "I want this kid" is a match that would've been prevented had protection and communication been involved.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Product of Determination pro-choice or pro-life? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sarachi Sauce View Post
    Righteous...I think all can be avoided if people are willing to face whatever outcome. If you're willing to have unprotected sex, male or female, it's ur responsibility on what happens next. It doesn't make sense that someone wants to have sex without protection because "it feels better" and then doesn't want anything to do with the pregnancy, or in the mans case, the fact that they're about to be a father. We all have choices in life. Wisdom isn't truly acquired from observing at times, but from experience. All in all, when the consequences arrive (if you want to call them that at all), everyone needs to be mature about it and take responsibility. For one side to say, "hey, I don't want this kid" and the other to say "I want this kid" is a match that would've been prevented had protection and communication been involved.
    ahh..this is the response of someone who have at least some college level education...

so your not in high school :confused:

good reply/ input
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI pro-choice or pro-life? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Its hard to say as which side I am on. If a female wants to have a man's baby then that is her choice and if she doesn't then that is her choice as well, it takes two people to make a baby and when you do have sex of course no one is thinking about the next day especially when in the heat of the moment but you do have a window of opportunity to strap up before you get down. I look at it like this, if a girl was to get raped then why should she have to keep the rapist baby and be reminded everyday for the pregnancy how that baby came about, that female would be miserable and would probably be looking for a way out. The female can terminate the pregnancy in the early stages before its fully grown and ready to be delivered. I feel that it is wrong for a female to terminate a pregnancy just because she wanted to go raw and she banging every Tom, **** and Harry because she just want to have fun. I can't stand females like that(since I don't hate people), truly I cant stand them with a passion. What's worse is that they end up on Maury having about 4 or 5 different baby daddies and don't know who belongs to who.

TO ANY FEMALE WHO READS THIS AND FEEL YOUR IN A SIMILAR SITUATION GROW THE **** UP AND GET YOU PRIORITIES STRAIGHT. CHILDREN ARE A BLESSING AND SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF AND NOT BE CAUGHT UP IN SOME BULLSHIT THAT YOU CAUSED. ITS BETTER THAT YOU HAVE A CHILD INSTEAD OF A DISEASE.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by wXm View Post

JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies pro-choice or pro-life?
    Liked
    1 times

Default THIS IS THE ON OF THE PRIME EXAMPLES OF Y I LUV THE CONDOM

I feel a man should have a choice but unfortunately we don't won't and till the end of time will neverrrr.. Its fucked up.. I read everyone's post and some are making sense and to some I say come on people lets be real.. ok bottom line there are may ways for a woman to get pregnant.

I would luv for some females to give me a logical answer to why would they want a man to father their child knowing that he don't want share family or even just the responsibility with them. and I understand its your body.

Why should it matter if he can afford to pay for the child?
    (I can't wait to read the response off of that)
    what if it was you; married you tells hubby you're pregnant and he says he don't think its a good time or he don't want anymore kids. Yall can't afford it..ect ect. what u gonna say God gave this child to us.. so were gonna have it.
    (do you still force it upon him?)

I'm gonna go a little off.. Yall married He wants sex. You says no. Is he suppose to respects it because he should care about how you feel? Should we go to the Bible?

What if he says well forget how u feel. "I'm ya husband I'm going in..." how would you feel?

Thats just a situation... please don't get stuck on that real questions is

If he says "I don't want it" or "get an abortion" ..
    why still have it?

If you know he ain't ****?
    why still have it

If you don't have a pot to piss in.
    why?

I guess you can say men do get raped? and its a ************ lol
    I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it

Dice City Kid pro-choice or pro-life? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

my turn....

at the end of the day...it is the woman's choice....she could hire tay tay and them to knock us out and do her do...it is in her body not his.....i personally feel abortion is one of those things that the almighty will judge you on....not my place to judge....i wont knock a chick for keeping or sleeping the "creature"...lol...i feel that as men we expect certain ****...we should be responsible for the pleasures of a longstanding history of receiving just that....pleasure...whether or not she was a duck...you felt on top of the world in that snap trap and didnt want to pull out cause you wanted 5 more seconds of pleasure...mu'fucka you went to sex ed...when you ejaculate in vagina sperm penetrates female egg in womb...duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...she may very well get pregnant you ignant bastard...and that's prolly my point...ur dadddy wasnt around so it is ingrained in you to be bitch ass just like him....basically...my point....

man up fellas...
    them people are watchin...

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    my turn....

at the end of the day...it is the woman's choice....she could hire tay tay and them to knock us out and do her do...it is in her body not his.....i personally feel abortion is one of those things that the almighty will judge you on....not my place to judge....i wont knock a chick for keeping or sleeping the "creature"...lol...i feel that as men we expect certain ****...we should be responsible for the pleasures of a longstanding history of receiving just that....pleasure...whether or not she was a duck...you felt on top of the world in that snap trap and didnt want to pull out cause you wanted 5 more seconds of pleasure...mu'fucka you went to sex ed...when you ejaculate in vagina sperm penetrates female egg in womb...duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...she may very well get pregnant you ignant bastard...and that's prolly my point...ur dadddy wasnt around so it is ingrained in you to be bitch ass just like him....basically...my point....

man up fellas...
    them people are watchin...

i don think they go around and knock chicks up becuase they didnt have a dad around 24/7 and they have daddy issues, i think its more on the tip of dumb
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by B.R. Bully View Post
    I feel a man should have a choice but unfortunately we don't won't and till the end of time will neverrrr.. well imo i think it maybe based on that female to value your input on if you want to have a child or no, i know a lot f females feel that if they carry the child they are the ones taking most of the responsibly and they not looking at the fact that they have man to be there and take care of his child and not have all the weight put on her, its really about leverage and compromise Its fucked up.. I read everyone's post and some are making sense and to some I say come on people lets be real.. ok bottom line there are may ways for a woman to get pregnant.

I would luv for some females to give me a logical answer there is no logical answer that any decent female can give to why would they want a man to father their child knowing that he don't want share family or even just the responsibility with them. and I understand its your body.

Why should it matter if he can afford to pay for the child?
    (I can't wait to read the response off of that)
    what if it was you; married you tells hubby you're pregnant and he says he don't think its a good time or he don't want anymore kids. Yall can't afford it..ect ect. what u gonna say God gave this child to us.. so were gonna have it.
    (do you still force it upon him?) all that does is cause problems in relationship

I'm gonna go a little off.. Yall married He wants sex. You says no. Is he suppose to respects it because he should care about how you feel? Should we go to the Bible?

What if he says well forget how u feel. "I'm ya husband I'm going in..." how would you feel?

Thats just a situation... please don't get stuck on that real questions is

If he says "I don't want it" or "get an abortion" ..
    why still have it?

If you know he ain't ****?
    why still have it

If you don't have a pot to piss in.
    why? love is blind, and it can take over your mind

I guess you can say men do get raped? and its a ************ lol
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast