Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pro-choice or pro-life?

Catch Up Newbies pro-choice or pro-life? MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by B.R. Bully View Post
    I feel a man should have a choice but unfortunately we don't won't and till the end of time will neverrrr.. Its fucked up.. I read everyone's post and some are making sense and to some I say come on people lets be real.. ok bottom line there are may ways for a woman to get pregnant.

I would luv for some females to give me a logical answer to why would they want a man to father their child knowing that he don't want share family or even just the responsibility with them. and I understand its your body.

i'm sure women don't always CHOOSE to get pregnant by a man who doesn't want a family or the responsibility, but i c ur point. but if this does happen and the man doesn't wanna be involved, move on, i would never force a baby on a man, if he is not mature enuf to take care of the baby he fathered, i wouldn't want him in mine or baby's life anyway

Why should it matter if he can afford to pay for the child?
    (I can't wait to read the response off of that)
    what if it was you; married you tells hubby you're pregnant and he says he don't think its a good time or he don't want anymore kids. Yall can't afford it..ect ect. what u gonna say God gave this child to us.. so were gonna have it.
    (do you still force it upon him?)

I'm gonna go a little off.. Yall married He wants sex. You says no. Is he suppose to respects it because he should care about how you feel? Should we go to the Bible?

What if he says well forget how u feel. "I'm ya husband I'm going in..." how would you feel?

Thats just a situation... please don't get stuck on that real questions is

If he says "I don't want it" or "get an abortion" ..
    why still have it?

If you know he ain't ****?
    why still have it

If you don't have a pot to piss in.
    why?

I guess you can say men do get raped? and its a ************ lol

Dice City Kid pro-choice or pro-life? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

and this is where i get confused...ladies...even to say i wont "force"..."a baby" on a man is the dumbest **** i ever heard in my life...that's like us saying"this nut i put up in her MIGHT make a baby....aint my fault"....**** outta here...any woman that gives a man that out deserves to be a miserable duck....cause that is her place...and any man that dosent take care of his "shared" creation deserves his nuts being tied to buildings and dropped in the ocean....im just saying

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI pro-choice or pro-life? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    and this is where i get confused...ladies...even to say i wont "force"..."a baby" on a man is the dumbest **** i ever heard in my life...that's like us saying"this nut i put up in her MIGHT make a baby....aint my fault"....**** outta here...any woman that gives a man that out deserves to be a miserable duck....cause that is her place...and any man that dosent take care of his "shared" creation deserves his nuts being tied to buildings and dropped in the ocean....im just saying

well i'm guessing when females say that they're saying that they arent going to poke holes in the condom or some **** like that, and all men should take care of their child but sad to say they some of the dont and they are dragged on to Muary or some **** to put their ass on on blast before they start to do anything
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123