Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pro-choice or pro-life?

Catch Up Newbies pro-choice or pro-life? MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Default pro-choice or pro-life?

which one r u? do u think a woman should be able to decide if she wants to have the baby? or do you think abortion is murder? and if a woman decides she wants to have the baby and the father doesn't want it, should she be responsible for providing for the baby?

Product of Determination pro-choice or pro-life? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: pro-choice or pro-life?

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    which one r u? do u think a woman should be able to decide if she wants to have the baby? or do you think abortion is murder? and if a woman decides she wants to have the baby and the father doesn't want it, should she be responsible for providing for the baby?
    i think its kinda foolish to say oh well if he decided he not going to support his unborn child i'm gonna have it anyway. Most of the times the woman can't support themselves. Its unfair to the child to grow up with no father, unfair for the mother to struggle raising the child by herself....
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i think its kinda foolish to say oh well if he decided he not going to support his unborn child i'm gonna have it anyway. Most of the times the woman can't support themselves. Its unfair to the child to grow up with no father, unfair for the mother to struggle raising the child by herself....
    first of all let's not generalize, esp now a days a lot of women CAN support themselves, and what's ur point? she shouldn't have the baby? i might be having a blonde moment but help me out

Liked
    5400 times

first of all let's not generalize, esp now a days a lot of women CAN support themselves, and what's ur point? she shouldn't have the baby? i might be having a blonde moment but help me out
    welfare.
    child support.

...... pro-choice or pro-life? Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Yes at the end of it a woman should be able to decide. The father should support the child regardless of his personal feelings. He can't force a woman to give up a blessing for his selfish reasons. Babies are miracles and we are blessed to be able to create creatures in this world.

Abortion can be murder, depends on your morals. I think it is murder however to each its own. Everyone must answer for themselves on judgement day.

Liked
    5400 times

babies are by no means "creatures" :yeawhatever:

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Yes at the end of it a woman should be able to decide. The father should support the child regardless of his personal feelings. He can't force a woman to give up a blessing for his selfish reasons. Babies are miracles and we are blessed to be able to create creatures in this world.

Abortion can be murder, depends on your morals. I think it is murder however to each its own. Everyone must answer for themselves on judgement day.
    what if the father can't support the child? my friend was in obgyn rotation and there was a 13 yo girl delivering, the father was 14 :omg022: it's good if they families are supportive but what if they r not, how r these KIDS suppose to take care of a baby? i'm not taking sides, just smt that i was thinking about.

Liked
    8 times

If she is having that baby, this was meant to be. I believe it will work out one way or another, God makes it work out. At that age her mother is to blame because her daughter needed alot more guidance but at the end of the day that baby is an addition to the family. If I were her family member I would have advised her to have an abortion and yes I do believe abortions are murders however for a girl that young to have a baby is bad. That girls life is over before it even began.

Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    babies are by no means "creatures" :yeawhatever:
    We are all creatures, uhduh.....You were a baby once to, humans are creatures....

The Underground... pro-choice or pro-life? Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Interesting points........
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast