Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do we need men??

OhEmGee Why do we need men?? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Why do we need men??

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    I just need them for tha "D" but I sometimes need them when I want to feel a little extra love.

I will always love myself even if a guy doesn't they dont define.... I DO :happy002:

i feel u

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies Why do we need men?? MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    its good to be independent, being able to take care of yourself without depending on someone else.i think being too dependent can drive someone away then being independent because it can get annoying always having to take care of an adult that can do for themselves, and then what if that person left you would be **** out of luck...
    i agree with u, but sometimes men are intimidated by a woman that's too independent
    and i think we def need men, they offer something that u can't get anywhere else, both emotionally and physically, yeah they drive us crazy, like we do them, but don't we drive ourselves crazy sometimes?

OhEmGee Why do we need men?? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Yea i feel u on that, frankly it should be 50/50 you should be able to lean on your partner when you need somethin and they should be able to lean on you not 100 on one person bein dependent and the other independent....

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Why do we need men?? onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

You should love us because WE love us.. And without us there will be no you and me.. and think about it woman without a man why will you need to get your weave done or you nails or you toes done...and all that good ****... Why because you ladies looking for one of us.. the right one like me:happy002:so thank god we here and stop asking yourself that question...and go get you a new outfit SO YOU CAN FIND A MAN...

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Why do we need men?? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    You should love us because WE love us.. And without us there will be no you and me.. and think about it woman without a man why will you need to get your weave done or you nails or you toes done...and all that good ****... Why because you ladies looking for one of us.. the right one like me:happy002:so thank god we here and stop asking yourself that question...and go get you a new outfit SO YOU CAN FIND A MAN...
    ...because you want to look good, i'm pretty sure that there is a study out there somewhere that looking good boost your self confidence not men. who wants to look busted 24/7?

i still love you damn niggas :happy002: i just can't satnd them most of the time
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123