Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Why do we need men??

  1. #1
    ...... Why do we need men?? Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,208
    Liked
    8 times

    Smile Why do we need men??

    WHY WHY WHY DO WE NEED MEN!!! GRRRRRRRRRR....I JUST CAN'T STAND THEM.... DID ANYONE CHECK OUT ASK DIVA....THE ANSWERS ARE SO FUNNY BUT SO REAL.....SOMEONE HAS TO KEEP WOMEN IN CHECK...:nosave:
    Last edited by Opportunist; 07-03-2008 at 10:10 AM.

  2. #2
    Thank God 4 That White! Why do we need men?? hustleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    My Momma's Kitchen
    Posts
    361
    Liked
    14 times

    Default

    cuz ya'll want **** like we want *****

    *leaves thread*

  3. #3
    ...... Why do we need men?? Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,208
    Liked
    8 times

    Thumbs down

    :love01:
    Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    cuz ya'll want **** like we want *****

    *leaves thread*
    YUP I AGREE...BUT YA SUCK....:usuckman:

  4. #4
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    WE NEED MEN BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN DESIGNED BY NATURE AND NUTURE TO NEED THEM. BUT YOU MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT A MAN CAN NEVER COMPLETE YOU ONLY YOU CAN DO THAT. LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.

  5. #5
    Product of Determination Why do we need men?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAIZIA08 View Post
    WE NEED MEN BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN DESIGNED BY NATURE AND NUTURE TO NEED THEM. BUT YOU MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT A MAN CAN NEVER COMPLETE YOU ONLY YOU CAN DO THAT. LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.
    all caps

  6. #6
    ...... Why do we need men?? Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,208
    Liked
    8 times

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAIZIA08 View Post
    WE NEED MEN BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN DESIGNED BY NATURE AND NUTURE TO NEED THEM. BUT YOU MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT A MAN CAN NEVER COMPLETE YOU ONLY YOU CAN DO THAT. LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.
    SOUNDS LIKE A TARGET COMMERCIAL :gaypride002: GAY

  7. #7
    OhEmGee Why do we need men?? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    SOUNDS LIKE A TARGET COMMERCIAL :gaypride002: GAY

    :lmao002:

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies Why do we need men?? Dr. J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    295
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    WHY WHY WHY DO WE NEED MEN!!! GRRRRRRRRRR....I JUST CAN'T STAND THEM.... DID ANYONE CHECK OUT ASK DIVA....THE ANSWERS ARE SO FUNNY BUT SO REAL.....SOMEONE HAS TO KEEP WOMEN IN CHECK...:nosave:
    Wrong question. You mean to really ask, if we need men. We don't. We don't need them to have kids, sperm banks are available. We don't need them to handle business, plenty of toys available for that. Ask all the lesbiens out there. And we should each be able to handle our own financially, although a sugar daddy is appreciated it's still not necessary.

    I feel so bad for my boyfriend somedays. lol. I'm a little too independent.

  9. #9
    OhEmGee Why do we need men?? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default

    well i love men, eventhough they do get under my skin sometimes.i just love them.men and women are so different and thats what makes it better, you never know what your gonna get.i understand where your comin from though cuz somethimes i can't stand them either and i know that they can't stand us sometimes, but i would never wanna stop dating men.

  10. #10
    ...... Why do we need men?? Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,208
    Liked
    8 times

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    well i love men, eventhough they do get under my skin sometimes.i just love them.men and women are so different and thats what makes it better, you never know what your gonna get.i understand where your comin from though cuz somethimes i can't stand them either and i know that they can't stand us sometimes, but i would never wanna stop dating men.
    I AGREE!!! JUST NEVER GET CLOSE TO ONE.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •