Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is Amber Rose

Catch Up Newbies Who is Amber Rose Dez'Vina's Avatar
    Liked
    4 times

Default Who is Amber Rose

Besides a bald headed white girl.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater, and not hating on her, but I just understand why I keep seeing her as if she's something to follow. The infatuation the media has with white skin really depreciates what beauty truly is.

These days you don't even have to be beautiful, just white... and you're automatically gorgeous. Truthfully, you think they'll be following this woman below? I mean, they do in her country because she's famous there, but you know what I mean, if she were with another celebrity and not famous herself.

She'd be penalized for it, and why... because she's black. Penalized or simply ignored. It takes a white person to make it ok.

Dice City Kid Who is Amber Rose ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

....you aight?

Catch Up Newbies Who is Amber Rose
    Liked
    51 times

shes also cape verdean and italian. and im cape verdean as well which is why i have cv in my username. if you use a map you will see we are off the coast of AFRICA. please dont judge a book by its cover.

like dude said ... you aight?

Liked
    4 times

I don't care what part of Africa you're close to or from. I'm talking the whiteness of her skin. She's not bad. Why do people keep saying this. That's why people have these ugly girls walking around here thinking they're cute when they look a certain way.

Liked
    51 times

hahahahahaha maybe you didnt look at her right but she aint ugly at all. plus you need snap out of this whole super black woman thing cuzz you sound crazy. im all for black woman being looked at as pretty and last time i checked they are show'n on websites and talked about.

Liked
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by cvsoldier617 View Post
    hahahahahaha maybe you didnt look at her right but she aint ugly at all. plus you need snap out of this whole super black woman thing cuzz you sound crazy. im all for black woman being looked at as pretty and last time i checked they are show'n on websites and talked about.
    Fuduck you mean showing one websites and talked about? Just cause a b!tch on a website don't mean $hit. And super black woman thing. That's the problem with most you half blacks today- you don't see the problem.

This b!tch ain't cute. Like the fuduck I said.

Liked
    51 times

okay baby girl what ever makes you sleep good at night! :-*

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dez'Vina View Post
    Fuduck you mean showing one websites and talked about? Just cause a b!tch on a website don't mean $hit. And super black woman thing. That's the problem with most you half blacks today- you don't see the problem.

This b!tch ain't cute. Like the fuduck I said.
    there is no problem....you are either hot or not....there are way too many dark-skinned or "real" females with mucho sucess for you to be illin' like you are....amber is boo booing on 98% of white women....and it's obviously not about her skin color(hello genius)...its her classy sister posture and daring style that makes her hot....now don't get me wrong....i'll take a bria myles first anyday....but an amber rose is dope as well....

now you can't tell me because i think a monica bellucci and a salma hayek or a catherine zeta-jones are boo booing on most women period that i have a problem...i refuse to turn on the blinders from beauty because of race...im black,german,puertorican, and native american.....sheez call me international ish....and before you hate on my woman selection my girl is south african and she can't stand when tac heads test her gangsta just cause she's light skinned....just like her man....owwwwwwwwwwwwww
    you need to wisen up ma....i hate smart dumb people

Liked
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    there is no problem....you are either hot or not....there are way too many dark-skinned or "real" females with mucho sucess for you to be illin' like you are....amber is boo booing on 98% of white women....and it's obviously not about her skin color(hello genius)...its her classy sister posture and daring style that makes her hot....now don't get me wrong....i'll take a bria myles first anyday....but an amber rose is dope as well....

now you can't tell me because i think a monica bellucci and a salma hayek or a catherine zeta-jones are boo booing on most women period that i have a problem...i refuse to turn on the blinders from beauty because of race...im black,german,puertorican, and native american.....sheez call me international ish....and before you hate on my woman selection my girl is south african and she can't stand when tac heads test her gangsta just cause she's light skinned....just like her man....owwwwwwwwwwwwww
    you need to wisen up ma....i hate smart dumb people

I don't care what your woman is. People don't test someone's gangster because of their complexion, and if so- fuc 'em. You're a mix breed too, so of course you don't see the problem.

You don't see how they make a big deal out women of lighter skin and hold them on a pedestal incomparance to darker toned women. It's like a plus if you're lighter tone.

I don't have a problem with lighter skinned women, I am not dark myself, but a problem is a problem. I just hate that someone automatically gets brownie points for their complexion, and they use mix breeds to reflect what African American beauty really is. I'm not crushing your taste, you're entitled, just voicing my opinion. If the $hit sounds dumb to you, don't even reply.

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dez'Vina View Post
    I don't care what your woman is. People don't test someone's gangster because of their complexion, and if so- fuc 'em. You're a mix breed too, so of course you don't see the problem.

You don't see how they make a big deal out women of lighter skin and hold them on a pedestal incomparance to darker toned women. It's like a plus if you're lighter tone.

I don't have a problem with lighter skinned women, I am not dark myself, but a problem is a problem. I just hate that someone automatically gets brownie points for their complexion, and they use mix breeds to reflect what African American beauty really is. I'm not crushing your taste, you're entitled, just voicing my opinion. If the $hit sounds dumb to you, don't even reply.
    i overstand the problem...until people are comfortable in their own skin....hate will reign supreme....how can you love anything? if you don't love yourself?....not sayin that is you....just don't type that i'm unaware....fluck these women.... i'm only hittin the chick in my avi(but i would smash bria)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast