Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I need some Help (sex question)... Was this a ego stroke or the Truth?

Catch Up Newbies I need some Help (sex question)... Was this a ego stroke or the Truth? thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Question I need some Help (sex question)... Was this a ego stroke or the Truth?

I meet this girl right and we both been feeling each other for a while b4 we
    even start speaking. So when we finally meet we had sex that same day. Me being me and knowing exactly how to please a woman sexually I gave her multiple orgasms that night and she told me no man she ever had sex wit ever did that b4. Do u think she was tryna stroke my ego or she was telling the truth?

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

ego bruh but obv she was feelin u so keep smashin

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI I need some Help (sex question)... Was this a ego stroke or the Truth? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

unfortunately because i dont know the female personally nor am i her she could've been stroking your ego but then she could have been telling the truth
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid I need some Help (sex question)... Was this a ego stroke or the Truth? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

who cares?....you just typed that you know how to please....keep pleasin and you know you'll be ok

Catch Up Newbies I need some Help (sex question)... Was this a ego stroke or the Truth?
    Liked
    1 times

she said you gave her multiple orgasms but did you see it in her body reactions, did you feel her goodies clinch. To be real with you I'm not into words.. anyone can gas someones head up.. when you start getting keys.. and overload of calls ect ect... then you know you did it right.. and two you really know if you put it down or not..
    I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it