Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Are Ugly Guys Bold???

Catch Up Newbies Why Are Ugly Guys Bold??? Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Why Are Ugly Guys Bold???

Why is it the ugliest men are the boldest? I had a random impromptu marriage proposal from a guy with few and/or broken teeth a while back (not the first from an ugly man). Then I went on a horrific date last night with an ugly dude whose mom hooked us up (I was there for free food) and this man asked "how are we going to work the bill?". And why is it the ugliest dude in the club will stalk you the entire night? Can someone please explain this ugly man boldness phonomenon cuz I'm not getting it? If I was ugly I'd go hide myself somewhere.
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Why Are Ugly Guys Bold??? onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Why Are Ugly Guys Bold???

OhEmGee Why Are Ugly Guys Bold??? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

I read somewhere that some guys think that women dont look at tha outside as much as men do and they think that tha woman their appraoching will like them for their personality...i dont kno how true it is...

But your not tha only one its happened to...it happens to me but jus take it as a compiment that you are attractive to men...but i kno what ur talkin about, your jus gonna have to get used to it cuz i dont think it'll be tha last time...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Why Are Ugly Guys Bold??? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

That is a really good question Dr. J, the ugly guys can't take a hint so they become bug-a-boo's in the club and think that you owe them something when they buy you a drink. Unfortunately they don't understand you don't like them and your not attracted to them but in life someone will love it just won't be you. The strange thing is that the ugly guys are the nicest. Nice guys finish last just sad that there ugly but thank goodness not all of them.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies Why Are Ugly Guys Bold??? MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    I read somewhere that some guys think that women dont look at tha outside as much as men do and they think that tha woman their appraoching will like them for their personality...i dont kno how true it is...

But your not tha only one its happened to...it happens to me but jus take it as a compiment that you are attractive to men...but i kno what ur talkin about, your jus gonna have to get used to it cuz i dont think it'll be tha last time...
    call me shallow but if i don't find u physically attractive i won't give u time of day.
    now that i think about it, i went on a blind date and this guy, he wasn't good looking at all (i'm being nice) and he WAS bolding
    ah we should do a study, hiphop says he has all these degrees, lets get him in on it =)

He's On Fire! Why Are Ugly Guys Bold??? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    call me shallow but if i don't find u physically attractive i won't give u time of day.
    now that i think about it, i went on a blind date and this guy, he wasn't good looking at all (i'm being nice) and he WAS bolding
    ah we should do a study, hiphop says he has all these degrees, lets get him in on it =)
    What Does BOLDING MEAN?
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Catch Up Newbies Why Are Ugly Guys Bold??? MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    What Does BOLDING MEAN?
    seriously hiphop, everything i post "what is this, what is that?" ...... anyway the dude was loosing hair ====> bolding <==== becoming bold

He's On Fire! Why Are Ugly Guys Bold??? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    seriously hiphop, everything i post "what is this, what is that?" ...... anyway the dude was loosing hair ====> bolding <==== becoming bold
    No just checking too see if your not making things up............You know i got nothing but for you :happy002:
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Catch Up Newbies Why Are Ugly Guys Bold??? cleaves05's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

As an ugly guy myself (and yes we are bold) I will say this, you get to the point of other people getting this misconception about them being somehow better than everyone else because they "look better" or are more attractive that you figure to piss everyone off every single chance you get until people understand that it's always the ones that can't be accepted in everyday society are actually the ones in charge of more corporations and more daily functions that they challenge the hearts of everyday people just to see who might deserve what in their lives. (In the words of NYOil, "Ya'll should all get linched!")
    Last edited by cleaves05; 12-29-2008 at 09:17 PM.

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Why Are Ugly Guys Bold??? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by cleaves05 View Post
    As an ugly guy myself (and yes we are bold) I will say this, you get to the point of other people getting this misconception about them being somehow better than everyone else because they "look better" or are more attractive that you figure to piss everyone off every single chance you get until people understand that it's always the ones that can't be accepted in everyday society are actually the ones in charge of more corporations and more daily functions that they challenge the hearts of everyday people just to see who might deserve what in their lives. (In the words of NYOil, "Ya'll should all get linched!")

very well put
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast