Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Does Size Matter?

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Does Size Matter? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Question Does Size Matter?

In a world of supersize cars, jobs, meals, and just about everything else, it's hard to stop thinking about whether bigger is actually better for everything. Men are competitive when it comes to their ability to satisfy women, and unfortunately after years of locker-room comparisons, the go-to source of pride or shame is the size of that with which they're working. So, does penis size really matter? Well, yes, but you'll be shocked to find out for whom it really matters.

What she's thinking
    Do you think you could accurately identify what 5.0 inches looks like within inch? Yeah, we didn't think so. And guess what, most women couldn't do it either. The variances in the middle ranges of penis sizes only offer up about of an inch from the low-end to the high-end of the scale, including racial variances that have seeped into popular culture, but remain largely unsubstantiated in the scientific community. So, unless you are the proud owner of a significantly smaller (under 4.0 inches erect) or significantly larger (over 7.5 inches), your partner's ability to identify your exact size and judge you on it are pretty slim.

It's all in your head
    OK, it's time for some scientific facts and figures to put to rest some of the outlandish claims and myths circulating about whether or not penis size matters and what's normal for the vast majority of men out there. A comprehensive worldwide study of more than 40 independent penis size research projects, undertaken since 1942, has come up with a general penis size guideline. With over 11,000 participants, the survey puts the average erect size of the adult penis between 5.5 inches and 6.2 inches in length and 4.7 inches and 5.1 inches in girth.

If the science doesn't do it for you, and you're still wondering "does penis size matter," then the study also took a look at perceptions of size and asked more than 50,000 heterosexual men and women how they rated their own size or the size of their partner. They found that 85% of women were satisfied with their partner's penile size, but only 55% of men were satisfied. Notice anything? The women were much more forgiving and didn't feel like they were dealing with inferior goods if they weren't being bludgeoned with ****-star worthy penises. Chances are that women within measuring distance usually have better things on their minds than finding a ruler, and if they don't, penis size probably shouldn't be your first concern.

According to a recent survey, 90% of women prefer a wide penis to a long one because increases in length do little to enhance her physical pleasure.
    Does size matter to you?
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Does Size Matter? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Does Size Matter?

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    In a world of supersize cars, jobs, meals, and just about everything else, it's hard to stop thinking about whether bigger is actually better for everything. Men are competitive when it comes to their ability to satisfy women, and unfortunately after years of locker-room comparisons, the go-to source of pride or shame is the size of that with which they're working. So, does penis size really matter? Well, yes, but you'll be shocked to find out for whom it really matters.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Does Size Matter? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Does Size Matter?

to me it depends not everybody is blessed with monster but as long as you know how you make up in other areas you good to go
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM