Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Ladies never tell when your Cummin' during sex?

Die $low Why Ladies never tell when your Cummin' during sex? AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Default Re: Why Ladies never tell when your Cummin' during sex?

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    I swear I can't stand the silent cummin woman :mad:

I put in hard work to give it ya during sex, and you silent cum on me, and don't even tell a nigga...wtf!

I wanna know i'm being appreciated for how i just layed it down. A whisper in the ear..."I just came baby" that will do Is that asking too much???

I'm only able to tell a woman is cummin if she's the type to do the harlem shake when it's cummin down

just let a nigga know when ya'll cummin ladies..that's all.
    LMFAO! if you have to ask she aint cumming! and if you cant tell while you doing it she aint cumming! And something like 70 percent of women cant cum from sex anyway you got touch lick it rub it bake it a cake then u might get dat sticky note memo letting u know u did right LOL!

Catch Up Newbies Why Ladies never tell when your Cummin' during sex? TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

WHO CARES...I DONT!......SHE BETTER GET her before I get mines, cuz afterwards I'm>>>> :zzzzz: THERE IS NO ROUND 2!
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Why Ladies never tell when your Cummin' during sex? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by AZ westsider View Post
    LMFAO! if you have to ask she aint cumming! and if you cant tell while you doing it she aint cumming! And something like 70 percent of women cant cum from sex anyway you got touch lick it rub it bake it a cake then u might get dat sticky note memo letting u know u did right LOL!
    :lmao002: you silly

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    WHO CARES...I DONT!......SHE BETTER GET her before I get mines, cuz afterwards I'm>>>> :zzzzz: THERE IS NO ROUND 2!
    :eek001: WOW your a one hit wonder
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Thank God 4 That White! Why Ladies never tell when your Cummin' during sex? hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    Hustleman, did you ever consider maybe she's hasn't?
    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Hustleman lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxGutCheckxX View Post
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    Hey huslte if you not making her leave mini swimming pools on the bed ... she did not cum...
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ westsider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    you ni***s getting on my nerves. :umad: i took time away from moving these bricks through the seaport to ask a question...i didn't intend on being the laughin stock...it's a fuckin simple question my ni***s.

Most of you chicks laughing...i bet the last time you had sex, you didn't even compliment or tell the guy, he just made you cum.
    Last edited by Orchid; 01-16-2009 at 10:11 PM.

Catch Up Newbies Why Ladies never tell when your Cummin' during sex?
    Liked
    0 times

My gal don't say nothing cuz she know soon as she say she cumming ...then i'm cumming right behind her, and women like to go all nite

...... Why Ladies never tell when your Cummin' during sex? Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    My gal don't say nothing cuz she know soon as she say she cumming ...then i'm cumming right behind her, and women like to go all nite
    co-sign..gotta keep it to yourself so you can get some more..
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Why Ladies never tell when your Cummin' during sex? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

you niggers getting on my nerves. :umad: i took time away from moving these bricks through the seaport to ask a question...i didn't intend on being the laughin stock...it's a fuckin simple question my niggers.

Most of you chicks laughing...i bet the last time you had sex, you didn't even compliment or tell the guy, he just made you cum.
    hustleman don't get mad you obviously messing with the wrong girl to give you an annoucment when she came....and as a matter of fact the last time i had sex i gave him a hug for wht he did :happy002:

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    sometimes you gotta be quiet because once you let your guy know he wanna stop and not go again until he get a nap in
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies Why Ladies never tell when your Cummin' during sex? TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post

:eek001: WOW your a one hit wonder

YES I AM whats wrong wit hhit and quitin " we dont love them hoes" where im from
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Eat You Alive Why Ladies never tell when your Cummin' during sex?
    Liked
    8 times

I swear I can't stand the silent cummin woman :mad:

I put in hard work to give it ya during sex, and you silent cum on me, and don't even tell a nigga...wtf!

I wanna know i'm being appreciated for how i just layed it down. A whisper in the ear..."I just came baby" that will do Is that asking too much???

I'm only able to tell a woman is cummin if she's the type to do the harlem shake when it's cummin down

just let a nigga know when ya'll cummin ladies..that's all.
    kill yourself.

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    YES I AM whats wrong wit hhit and quitin " we dont love them hoes" where im from
    well more power to you...you just need to find a girl who's up to your speed and can get enough from that one time
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast