Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A reasonable question that will make u wonder

The Bully A reasonable question that will make u wonder its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default A reasonable question that will make u wonder

CAN U EXPLAIN Y GOD MADE 1 MAN TO EVERY 8 WOMEN. IS IT BECAUSE HE WANTED MEN TO CHEAT SO WOMEN WOULDN'T BE LONELY OR DID HE WANT WOMEN TO BE LESBIANS. IF U PICK NEITHER OF THESE CHOICES EXPLAIN WHAT U BELIEVE AN Y U BELIEVE NEITHER :eek001:

Catch Up Newbies A reasonable question that will make u wonder Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: A reasonable question that will make u wonder

I believe neither. Cuz that 1 to 8 is not the case. And how come men die before women? But I'd have to hop on the lesbian train if I had to.
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI A reasonable question that will make u wonder Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by its whatever View Post
    CAN U EXPLAIN Y GOD MADE 1 MAN TO EVERY 8 WOMEN. IS IT BECAUSE HE WANTED MEN TO CHEAT SO WOMEN WOULDN'T BE LONELY OR DID HE WANT WOMEN TO BE LESBIANS.
    where did you get this crazy ass ratio?"1 MAN TO EVERY 8"
    "WANTED MEN TO CHEAT SO WOMEN WOULDN'T BE LONELY "
    you are not suppose to cheat on your spouse no matter what, the reason why you have a silly ratio like that is because there are too many guys who hit and quit it and 9 months later they have a child which they might not claim unless they go on Maury and have there **** blasted on tv for me to laugh at.
    my thing if he cheated with you his is going to cheat on you so i'd rather not take my chances dealing with a guy cheating, i'd rather deal with another female and her damn problems for me not be alone or if i don't want that bitch i'll just get a dog.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

The Bully A reasonable question that will make u wonder its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

if u look look at the gender slit across all levels of academics it will be clear to u. its any where from 1 to 5 to 1 to 8 this is true for the world. its not a good look for females thats y i asked the question.

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI A reasonable question that will make u wonder Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

if u look look at the gender slit across all levels of academics it will be clear to u. its any where from 1 to 5 to 1 to 8 this is true for the world. its not a good look for females thats y i asked the question.
    GENDER SLIT???? OK
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

He's On Fire! A reasonable question that will make u wonder HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    GENDER SLIT???? OK

I think he means Gender Split,.........and i wouldnt say its 1 to8 more like 1 to 5, i cant complain more for me, the better
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..