Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: How long have you gone without sex???

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI How long have you gone without sex??? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

wow! How long have you gone without sex???

The last time i had sex was November 2011, i know its shocking i couldn't believe it myself especially now since its 2013. This started off as accidental and i am not try to become a born again virgin because that sh*t is a joke. Its all a combination of me not finding a guy to give it up too and just other personal things. There was a time in which i could barely make it to 3 months without me getting in a mode to rape a n*gga. Amazing i have lasted this long and not given it up to anyone. i almost did but not having sex for a long time and being super freaking horny causes you to have a serious lapse in judgement.

So i ask you all what is the longest that you have gone without sex?

Also whoever said that not having sex for a long time is a good thing is a phucking liar and should be kicked in the throat

I miss the "D"
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid How long have you gone without sex??? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

a couple of weeks max....i've always either had a main chic....but when i was single i had one for everyday of the week....many i'm only in vegas for the weekend jumps....i retired my jersey for my lady though

Liked
    24 times

there were times i could barely hold out for 3 months max but never this long
    plus my toy died so i'm really losing it LOL
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid How long have you gone without sex??? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    there were times i could barely hold out for 3 months max but never this long
    plus my toy died so i'm really losing it LOL
    you need to get active.....i'm sure the cookie is done hibernating

Liked
    24 times

lol mission accomplished
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    The last time i had sex was November 2011, i know its shocking i couldn't believe it myself especially now since its 2013. This started off as accidental and i am not try to become a born again virgin because that sh*t is a joke. Its all a combination of me not finding a guy to give it up too and just other personal things. There was a time in which i could barely make it to 3 months without me getting in a mode to rape a n*gga. Amazing i have lasted this long and not given it up to anyone. i almost did but not having sex for a long time and being super freaking horny causes you to have a serious lapse in judgement.

So i ask you all what is the longest that you have gone without sex?

Also whoever said that not having sex for a long time is a good thing is a phucking liar and should be kicked in the throat

I miss the "D"

I did the same thing a few years ago...I was at the point where i was just sick of all the bs relationships, the men that arent ready to commit or settle down until they realize everything when its too late. And ive never been one to go out and just have a sex fling, although i could have easily went to an ex for sex, or got a friend with benefits, i decided to just not have sex, i lasted 2 years....went thru alot of batteries...but at the end of the day, i feel like i was happier at the time in my life, alot less drama and stress. and i found myself..."Pun intended" lmfao...So i completely get where your coming from
    Twitter/instagram @Ms_hiphop

Catch Up Newbies How long have you gone without sex???
    Liked
    1 times

NOT HEALTHY!!! FOR MEABOUT 2 MONTHS, N I WAS THEE MOST UNPLEASANT PERSON IN DA WORLD
    I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it

Liked
    24 times

lol @ a lot of batteries but damn 2 years ...i could almost see how its possible
    i feel like i maybe back on the celibacy bus because buddy that i was with suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked oh well
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    0 times

6 months.

Gone Fishing...
    Liked
    0 times

2 years and it wasn't actually that bad) I mean you get used to things and don't pay too much attention to the lack of sex in your life as the time goes by. The biggest problem here is that you become less picky and when someone finally shows up you don't judge him too much.