Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt!

Product of Determination Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt!

Karrine Steffans: How do I put this gently? Ummm, well, I guess there are no easy ways to discuss the "pain in the butt" subject of anal sex, therefore, please accept my apology, in advance, for putting you through this.

Many men and women enjoy the practice of what is technically called sodomy. There are thirty countries and eight states in the US in which opposite-sex sodomy is illegal. So, if you and your husband live in one of those eight states, you can always use the law as an excuse to not participate if anal sex comes up in conversation. That is, if you are not as adventurous as he, in that regard.

Now, I am usually an advocate for the adage "don't knock it 'til you try it," but in this case, I have to withdraw my advocation. Anal sex is not the sort of thing you just try, it is an event, a massive undertaking and a sex life-changing moment.

Anal sex, ladies, is not for the faint and certainly not for the woman who runs from pain. However, for those who have braved the initial shock of having something go in their out door, it becomes an exciting addition to their sexual adventures in marriage -- and I say "in marriage" because this is not the sort of thing you want to try with some guy who's just going to leave you in three months. No, this is strictly husband-and-wife, 'til death do we part stuff!

The orgasms alone may repay brave women for their dedication and, as with all fetishes and sexual practices, couples that participate find themselves further tied by their adventurous trusting of one another.

Breathe, relax and lubricate, brave ladies.
    :ki$$:
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt! Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt!

Those are the extent of the instructions???
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

Product of Determination Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post

Those are the extent of the instructions???
    :happy002: yup

...... Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt! Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

"One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Dice City Kid Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

might as well be gay....chics have a ***** for a reason....smh at anal sex

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

no backdoor action here
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

wow she know how to take it in the butt!!! i will pass on that laides...:happy002:

OhEmGee Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    might as well be gay....chics have a ***** for a reason....smh at anal sex
    :applaud89:

c/s

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

...... Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans Directs Ladies How To Take It In The Butt! Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

:happy002:
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Liked
    5400 times

since when did it become 'wrong' or embarrassing to hit a shorty in the dumper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast