Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y???

Catch Up Newbies Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y??? TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Question Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y???

I paid for the Pu$$y on Friday... AND NO She WAS NOT A prostitute I Picked up on the corner. She DID NoT have an ad online or in some paper. She was a skeezer that cost me 2 drinks of Ciroc and 1 Long Island Iced Tea at the club. Get Real and Get YOUR HEAD out Your Ass FELLAS, We ARE ALL payin for it.
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y??? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y???

that is true all guys pay for the kitty even if you dont notice it could be something simple as the gas it takes from you leaving your place to get to her you paying for it
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y??? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

I trick...i enjoy being good to my women....besides....it aint trickin if you got it....besides fellas...even if she has it....it's not a good look to see her reach into her coach to pay the tab while your wack ass is bobbin your head and sippin that high ass drink through a straw like your oblivious to what is going on...
    yeah...i know....here comes the hate

Catch Up Newbies Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y??? cleaves05's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

I payed for the gas to get to a party that I ended up fucking the last chick I had....Does that count?

Eat Lead!!! Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y??? Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

yeah we pay for dinners and drinks and so on but from the looks of what theboss typed it looks like thats what u gotta do to get *****..its been countless times i called a chic up and had her bring me some food and a beer or take me to dinner & a movie...u play the game right u wouldnt be making threads about payin for ***** while a majority of these chics payin for **** and dont know it

Last edited by Ironstreets; 03-03-2009 at 03:18 PM.

D-Town hip hop at its finest

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y??? onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

You guys are the stereotypical American...No one pays for ass.. if you go out to eat or a movie and drinks at a club it is all good!!! Why because you spend money you paying for the *****..I pay because i ask her to go out with me, or the fact we so cool we go have drinks and a dinner..This paying for ***** is so stupid..unless you just sit in the house doing nothing..Than your just a lame, has nothing to do with getting *****..**** i took chicks out and bought drinks and dinner and did not get no ass...because it was not a ass trip..If you guys think you paying for ***** than you have no sense of knowing how to treat a woman!!
    Last edited by onevaguy; 03-03-2009 at 03:00 PM.

So Proper ENT. Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y??? Ms Proper's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    You guys are the stereotypical American...No one pays for ass.. if you go out to eat or a movie and drinks at a club it is all good!!! Why because you spend money you paying for the *****..I pay because i ask her to go out with me, or the fact we so cool we go have drinks and a dinner..This paying for ***** is so stupid..unless you just sit in the house doing nothing..Than your just a lame, has nothing to do with getting *****..**** i took chicks out and bought drinks and dinner and did not get no ass...becuase it was not a ass trip..If you guys think you paying for ***** than you have no sense of knowing how to treat a woman!!
    AGREED!

sheesh.. must be a VA thing
    MYSPACE.COM/MSPROPERDACEO

:dturtles:

Dice City Kid Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y??? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

You guys are the stereotypical American...No one pays for ass.. if you go out to eat or a movie and drinks at a club it is all good!!! Why because you spend money you paying for the *****..I pay because i ask her to go out with me, or the fact we so cool we go have drinks and a dinner..This paying for ***** is so stupid..unless you just sit in the house doing nothing..Than your just a lame, has nothing to do with getting *****..**** i took chicks out and bought drinks and dinner and did not get no ass...because it was not a ass trip..If you guys think you paying for ***** than you have no sense of knowing how to treat a woman!!
    i humbly give props....but i think my actions are majority right

Shut Up and Drink! Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y??? Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by cleaves05 View Post
    I payed for the gas to get to a party that I ended up fucking the last chick I had....Does that count?
    it counts

Catch Up Newbies Why Guys Act Like We Dont ALL! Pay For The Pu$$Y??? TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Than your just a lame, has nothing to do with getting *****..**** i took chicks out and bought drinks and dinner and did not get no ass...
    ^^^^:omg022: YOU JUST SOUND LIKE A GUY WHO ENDED HIS NIGHT WITH BLUE BALLS....lol what a sucker
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast