Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Superhead Offers A Warning To Single Ladies: Don't Sleep With Too Many Men It Will Stretch Out Your Stuff!!!

Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Superhead Offers A Warning To Single Ladies: Don't Sleep With Too Many Men It Will Stretch Out Your Stuff!!!

It seems like Superhead is finally talking about stuff that she knows about

Physically, a woman can become worn from the elements of casual sex. A single girl has the potential of sleeping with more than one man on more than one occasion. Not only does this greaten her chances of accidental pregnancy and disease, but also, to be put it gently, the potential for wear and tear.

As a visual, imagine the anatomy of a female **** star. I think I've made my point.

Perpetually, the decisions you make as a single girl can severely alter the goals and plans you've been working toward. Never settle for less than what you ultimately desire in a mate, treat yourself and your body with the utmost respect and don't be afraid to be better than, a physical elitist even.

For moms, don't forget you are your children's prime example and make a point to teach them well.
    http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/314...our_stuff.html
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Superhead Offers A Warning To Single Ladies: Don't Sleep With Too Many Men It Will Stretch Out Your Stuff!!!

Mannnn someone tell this ho to go somewhere and stuff a **** in her miouth

Liked
    1571 times

Default Re: Superhead Offers A Warning To Single Ladies: Don't Sleep With Too Many Men It Will Stretch Out Your Stuff!!!

single girls **** the best

We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

like it said she knows all to well about that..and these women should take heed because their **** will stretch out and they aint gon be able to keep a man...lol...smh

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    12 times

**** as big as i am..it is hard for me not to expand there herizon!! and the glory hole!!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

single women are aware of the repercussions when having sex so if she wants to better herself and make it seem as if she is an angel now that she is trying to turn her life around then i suggest she start preaching to the younger generation and let them know what can happened if they follow her footsteps.....i'm pretty sure she will be appreciated as a guest on Maury
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM