Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Is It Better To Settle For Less or Be Alone?

Catch Up Newbies Is It Better To Settle For Less or Be Alone? thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Default Is It Better To Settle For Less or Be Alone?

One of the biggest complaints I’ve heard from my female and male friends in the past have been “Women/Men are single because they are too picky” or “they’re standards are too high”. My Question has always been: Why would a well educated man or woman with her own home, own car and booming career have to settle for a bagger at the local market or better yet... a street pharmacist or broke chick?

Do men have their pick of the litter while women have to constantly settle for less just to say “I have somebody”.

weigh in...

Eat Lead!!! Is It Better To Settle For Less or Be Alone? Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Is It Better To Settle For Less or Be Alone?

Me personally i can care less where a woman works as long as she real too many chics be fake(hell yall can even buy as many fake body parts u want now) and females wit this "settle for less" stuff is ridiculous...dudes hook up wit broke chics all the time but soon as a female look at a broke dude she's "settling for less"...i mean nobody wants someone who looks like garfield but life aint a tv show and some of yall females need to get ya minds right

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Product of Determination Is It Better To Settle For Less or Be Alone? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

I have high standards for a girl i will be calling my girlfriend. I'm extremely picky as well. A super broke girl is a no. I do feel I need to ease up though...from the looks of high standards and pickyness i might be single for the rest of my life.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! Is It Better To Settle For Less or Be Alone? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Some people "settle for less" because they have that mentality of "At least I know he or She wont leave me"

me I just don't want no chic that is DEAD BROKE/ near or on government assistance/ Section 8 chicks or a chic with a BAD HISTORY that I KNOW OF or anyone around me knows of

for that single life is "the good life"
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..