Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats

Product of Determination Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats

This is a males prospective: post from a black man over on blackvoices….He’s definitely telling it like it is. Read On…

imagesc Ladies Its Your Fault Why  Your Man Cheats

Bottom line-if I sleep with a woman I don’t know or care about SEX is NOT going to make me care. That kind of sex is like scratching an itch. Once a man scratches, he’s through. He ain’t sitting around thinking about that spot that itched or how good it felt scratching it. He’s moving on with his life until that spot itches again and it don’t matter which hand he scratches it with, just as long as he gets rid of the itch.

Too many women PRETEND they can handle a sexual fling, but wind up getting caught up and wanting us to romance and wine and dine them and pretend we’re having a “relationship” when it’s NOTHING but a booty call. Come on, ladies, y’all know I’m telling the truth.

Unfortunately, ladies, you are part of our problem. You sleep with us BEFORE you know us or what we’re about. Having sex with a man does not automatically make that a “relationship”. Many women will deny they think like this but I’m speaking from personal experience. Also, ladies know when their men are fooling around and still turn a blind eye by getting mad at the other woman. Now what kind of sense does that make? Why should that woman make YOU(a total stranger) a priority in her life? IF HE DID NOT MARRY YOU HE IS STILL SINGLE. The “other woman” is not breaking up a “happy home”.images Ladies Its Your Fault Why  Your Man Cheats

Many women marry men who were cheating BEFORE they walked down the aisle and then are SHOCKED that a fancy wedding dress or an expensive walk down the aisle didn’t change who he was. Why should he change? YOU let him know it was acceptable by sticking around that long.

Ladies, start living with your eyes OPEN. Most shady men give themselves away one way or another, usually before the first 30 days. Women have to stop “rewarding” unfaithful men by pretending it ain’t happening. All of us Black Men (BM) do not cheat. I do not cheat on my lady so don’t buy the hype. I know other BM who do not but many men WILL cheat if there are NO real penalties for it.

Stop jumping into bed with brothers YOU DON’T KNOW. That means fewer opportunities for men to cheat. Women have to STOP being so afraid to ask the important questions that would reveal his TRUE lifestyle.

Worry LESS about what kind of job he has and what kind of car he drives and encourage him to talk about his past, particularly his past with women. OPEN those ears and listen. Does he put down his ex-women and blame them for everything? And don’t be so vain. You are NOT a better woman than his last. If he dogged her out, you will probably be NEXT.

Observe him when you are with him. Do you have his home number? Work number? Have you seen where he lives? Where he works? Is he secretive? Did you ask if he’s married or engaged? How does he treat other people? Listen to what he says, NOT what you want to hear. Stop INTERPRETING the meaning of what he says to fit your purposes.image Ladies Its Your Fault Why  Your Man Cheats

If he says, “I’m not lookin’ for nothing right now” - DON’T tell yourself, “Aw, he just scared of getting hurt. I can change his mind..” NO YOU CAN’T. He said exactly what the hell he meant. BM don’t have to lie when so many BW are already DEAF.

If you can’t answer BASIC questions about a man DON’T OPEN YOUR LEGS. I could kinda understand back in the days when sex wouldn’t KILL people but now? There’s no excuse and if a BW takes that huge risk of sleeping with a STRANGER then she better protect herself - sexually AND emotionally

Show our d*ck to the door if we pressure you for sex too soon. Don’t be afraid to be alone. After you give our d*ck some you will probably be alone anyway but now you feel like a fool. In other words, take your time and check us out. If we REALLY like you, we’ll stick around. BUT if you decided to sleep with a man you hardly know, PROTECT yourself and keep your expectations to ZERO. We do not owe you a relationship or another date just because you had sex with us. That’s not how it works, baby

You are TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE for your own sexual behavior the same as I am. Blaming the man won’t change a damn thing. BW have to look in the mirror and take SOME of the blame for what’s wrong with BM/BW relationships. Let me end by saying….

SEX DOES NOT EQUAL A RELATIONSHIP. GIVING A MAN A READY-MADE FAMILY WILL NOT MAKE HIM COMMIT IF HE DOESN’T WANT TO. A MAN WILL NOT RESPECT A WOMAN WHO DOES NOT RESPECT HERSELF OR HER BODY, IF YOU TRADE SEX FOR MATERIAL THINGS YOU ARE PROSTITUTING YOURSELF..ima Ladies Its Your Fault Why  Your Man Cheats

IF HE DOESN’T TAKE CARE OF HIS OTHER CHILDREN WHY WOULD YOU HAVE A BABY WITH HIM? IF YOU REWARD A DOG WHY SHOULD MEN STOP BEING DOGS? BRING MORE TO THE TABLE THAN YOUR BODY. NO, YOUR ***** IS NOT MADE OF GOLD. IT IS ONLY AS GOOD AS I THINK IT IS. BELIEVE THAT.

I’ll admit, when I was young and dumb I figured half of this stuff out the hard way. Hell I made this mistake as an adult also for being over confident in my abilities…((LOL)) But a nigga is a nigga and some of these brothers will getcha if you let’em… So in the words of MADEA… Clink Clink… Put that stuff on lock ladies, it don’t have no expiration date on it. It aint gon’ spoil. Trust me I know… I ain’t gave this up in a minute!!! But I relapse every now and again. ((we fall down but we get up))…Anyway…It is definitely some words that some of us as women need to hear!!!! And fellas respect us when we demand and expect more if your really interested you will make an investment in one of the best “Pieces” of property you will ever acquire in your lifetime.

I’m just saying….

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats

SOOOOOO true. I feel this is common sense but it's necessary for so many women out there to hear.
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

OhEmGee Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    SOOOOOO true. I feel this is common sense but it's necessary for so many women out there to hear.
    yea it definately common sense...but some women get too emotional

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

good read

i know i was in a similar situation once when i was young and naive
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

real talk

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

you know what as i read that again its not the females complete and total fault why a man cheats on her, some of the points the author stated are true but you cant say for eac and every time a man cheats its the females fault thats BS
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

OhEmGee Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    you know what as i read that again its not the females complete and total fault why a man cheats on her, some of the points the author stated are true but you cant say for eac and every time a man cheats its the females fault thats BS

sometimes tha man is jus a cheater...and it can go both ways also

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

...... Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Thread started must have got dumped for cheating...sounds like a scorn man
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

sweetpanties Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats
    Liked
    0 times

Talking Re: Ladies It's Your Fault Why Your Man Cheats

Yo Not Me I'm Easy Too Get Alone With My Man!!!!!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Good post! I really appreciate it~!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast