Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wifey Bullshit

Shut Up and Drink! Wifey Bullshit Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Wifey Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    :lmao002:

Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by Groupie View Post
    LOL @ FAB giving advice with that peice of azz in your siggy. dumb trick. You don't got morals. How you gonna give advice. Go sit in a therapist chair.:lmao002:
    oh **** look who is back...don't have me air you out on here.. I can do it...

Liked
    0 times

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Dr. J I don't agree, you can not teach someone how to treat you. That is one of the biggest problems with relationships today. We should not try to change a person to suit our needs. For women, it is definitely a self esteem issue, most of us are too afraid to be alone.. Go to the movies alone, who cares??? Chances are IF he is not treating you the right way, he doesn't value you and you don't value yourself for allowing him to walk over you. We all need to stop trying to change people.....He will not change...move on... :happy002:[/COLOR]

Catch Up Newbies Wifey Bullshit Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Octavia.1 View Post
    [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Dr. J I don't agree, you can not teach someone how to treat you. That is one of the biggest problems with relationships today. We should not try to change a person to suit our needs. For women, it is definitely a self esteem issue, most of us are too afraid to be alone.. Go to the movies alone, who cares??? Chances are IF he is not treating you the right way, he doesn't value you and you don't value yourself for allowing him to walk over you. We all need to stop trying to change people.....He will not change...move on... :happy002:[/COLOR]
    I just pasted and copied that article. But I do agree with you. You can't teach someone how to treat you it is something they either know or don't. You can talk to them about how to approach things but ultimately a dude is gonna do what he's gonna do. I have a boyfriend and I'm still the first in line to go to a movie I wanna see or even go out to eat by myself.
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

Product of Determination Wifey Bullshit Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    I just pasted and copied that article. But I do agree with you. You can't teach someone how to treat you it is something they either know or don't. You can talk to them about how to approach things but ultimately a dude is gonna do what he's gonna do. I have a boyfriend and I'm still the first in line to go to a movie I wanna see or even go out to eat by myself.
    what a shame....
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    what a shame....
    It's not a shame at all. I have times that I like to spend by myself and I don't always want someone right there. Just because you're with someone does not mean you need to be attached at the hip. I go out to eat with my boyfriend and there are times I want to sit outside at a restaurant and eat by myself while I read a magazine. So I go ahead do it, what's wrong with that? We need to learn to grow up and start spending time by ourselves and not be so dependent on the comapany of other folks, Opportunist I suggest you learn to do the same.

Product of Determination Wifey Bullshit Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

It's not a shame at all. I have times that I like to spend by myself and I don't always want someone right there. Just because you're with someone does not mean you need to be attached at the hip. I go out to eat with my boyfriend and there are times I want to sit outside at a restaurant and eat by myself while I read a magazine. So I go ahead do it, what's wrong with that? We need to learn to grow up and start spending time by ourselves and not be so dependent on the comapany of other folks, Opportunist I suggest you learn to do the same.
    Dr. J. the way you worded your sentence, 'I have a boyfriend and I'm still the first in line to go to a movie I wanna see or even go out to eat by myself," made it seem as if your boyfriend doesn't do anything for you, and you end up going out by yourself because he doesn't care to take you anywhere. You didn't initially state your thoughts as clear as you just did....which leads to miscommunication.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Wifey Bullshit TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

:eek001: HA, WHAT A LOOSER.........
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Shut Up and Drink! Wifey Bullshit Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

:rofl5:

Liked
    0 times

Boo, I'm not 14 years old, I'm an adult and not dependent on anyone else for my satisfaction or fun. If I want my boyfriend there, he's there. If I want to go alone I do. So I'm a loser cuz if I want to go out alone I do that??? Please try to make sense to me cuz I'm not getting your simple minded thought process.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast