Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wifey Bullshit

Liked
    8 times

Default Re: Wifey Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    Boo, I'm not 14 years old, I'm an adult and not dependent on anyone else for my satisfaction or fun. If I want my boyfriend there, he's there. If I want to go alone I do. So I'm a loser cuz if I want to go out alone I do that??? Please try to make sense to me cuz I'm not getting your simple minded thought process.
    This is the problem, people don't know how to do things on thier own. You don't need someone to do everything. If a person feels confident about themselves and chooses to go to the movies alone or anything else so be it. I guess when you reach a certain level in your life you will understand.

Liked
    0 times

It's not a shame at all. I have times that I like to spend by myself and I don't always want someone right there. Just because you're with someone does not mean you need to be attached at the hip. I go out to eat with my boyfriend and there are times I want to sit outside at a restaurant and eat by myself while I read a magazine. So I go ahead do it, what's wrong with that? We need to learn to grow up and start spending time by ourselves and not be so dependent on the comapany of other folks, Opportunist I suggest you learn to do the same.
    y would u be in a relationship den if u really like to do shyt on yo own. Its like women now days jus have a bf jus to have one both of yall wasting to much time.

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

Product of Determination Wifey Bullshit Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by fsjets View Post
    y would u be in a relationship den if u really like to do shyt on yo own. Its like women now days jus have a bf jus to have one both of yall wasting to much time.
    co-sign but i would changed the following sentence to this: Its like Dr. J, jus have a bf jus to have one both of yall wasting to much time.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Wifey Bullshit Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by fsjets View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    co-sign but i would changed the following sentence to this: Its like Dr. J, jus have a bf jus to have one both of yall wasting to much time.
    You two are off the hook. Sure it's fun spending time with my boyfriend but my enjoyment of life is not dependent on him. I like doing stuff alone and I also like doing stuff with my boyfriend. I also have friends I like to do stuff with I also have family I spend time with. Why do we have to box ourselves into exclusively spending time with a significant other when we're in a relationship?

fsjets, you don't enjoy a little quiet time on your own??? Just cuz some women do that it doesn't mean they have boyfriends for decoration. What you're telling me as far as I'm concerned is if I have a boyfriend all my free time should be spent with him. That's nonsense as far as I'm concerned. People need time apart too.

Opportunist, fall back. You're not in the ins and outs and day to day to know the dynamics of a relationship and say someone has a bf just to have one. If the last time you've had a girlfriend is close to never you're not well informed.
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

Liked
    5400 times

Opportunist, fall back. You're not in the ins and outs and day to day to know the dynamics of a relationship and say someone has a bf just to have one. If the last time you've had a girlfriend is close to never you're not well informed.
    the way that is written, I would think you personally known me for years

Shut Up and Drink! Wifey Bullshit Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Liked
    8 times

OhEmGee Wifey Bullshit Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Dr.J i get what your saying i go out and do things by myself as well even when i'm in a relationship, and there is nothing wrong with that. Having to be around your SO 24 hrs a day make you seem insecure...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    ha...ya'll funny

Catch Up Newbies Wifey Bullshit TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Boo, I'm not 14 years old, I'm an adult and not dependent on anyone else for my satisfaction or fun. If I want my boyfriend there, he's there. If I want to go alone I do. So I'm a loser cuz if I want to go out alone I do that??? Please try to make sense to me cuz I'm not getting your simple minded thought process.
    Listen up DOC, a fact that we can all get out of your pathetic relationship is your "Boyfriend" if there is such a thing, is cheating on you FOR SURE!, There is only one reason one would go to the movies or out to eat COMPLETELY by themselves and that is because no one wants to go with them. SO OBVIOUSLY your "boyfriend" doesn't give a rats ass about you, you claiming him as a SO, or whether you stay or not, grip reality bird.......I KNOW, THE TRUTH HURTS
    *(TheBoss walks off with a smirk)*
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast