Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wifey Bullshit

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Wifey Bullshit

^^^^dats what ive been saying, either he boring or u boring. If a person enjoys your company they eventually will like to be around you alot. Dats when dat insecure shyt start, and you thinking he spending more time with anotha chick den you vice versa.

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

Catch Up Newbies Wifey Bullshit Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    the way that is written, I would think you personally known me for years
    Nigga you know I know you. lol.
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Listen up DOC, a fact that we can all get out of your pathetic relationship is your "Boyfriend" if there is such a thing, is cheating on you FOR SURE!, There is only one reason one would go to the movies or out to eat COMPLETELY by themselves and that is because no one wants to go with them. SO OBVIOUSLY your "boyfriend" doesn't give a rats ass about you, you claiming him as a SO, or whether you stay or not, grip reality bird.......I KNOW, THE TRUTH HURTS
    *(TheBoss walks off with a smirk)*
    Listen up BOSS of nothing. I go out with him all the time including movies and eating. If I go to the movies by myself or eat without telling my boyfriend anything, or my other male friends, or my female friends how would you come to the conclusion no one would want to go with me? You must have me mixed up with you. Maybe you're backed up and need a release and as a result you've lost your grip on reality.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by fsjets View Post
    ^^^^dats what ive been saying, either he boring or u boring. If a person enjoys your company they eventually will like to be around you alot. Dats when dat insecure shyt start, and you thinking he spending more time with anotha chick den you vice versa.
    What you said doesn't even make logical sense. I go out enjoy a little time alone, it's all good. When I wanna chill with him, he's there. Where does insecurity come from? Did I miss something???

OhEmGee Wifey Bullshit Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Listen up DOC, a fact that we can all get out of your pathetic relationship is your "Boyfriend" if there is such a thing, is cheating on you FOR SURE!, There is only one reason one would go to the movies or out to eat COMPLETELY by themselves and that is because no one wants to go with them. SO OBVIOUSLY your "boyfriend" doesn't give a rats ass about you, you claiming him as a SO, or whether you stay or not, grip reality bird.......I KNOW, THE TRUTH HURTS
    *(TheBoss walks off with a smirk)*
    You don't make any sense...there is nothing wrong with a person if they want to do things by themselves. Why should a person always have people around, i feel people who are secure enough with themselves can do that...there's something wrong with you if you don't like your own company

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Thank God 4 That White! Wifey Bullshit hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    I just pasted and copied that article. But I do agree with you. You can't teach someone how to treat you it is something they either know or don't. You can talk to them about how to approach things but ultimately a dude is gonna do what he's gonna do. I have a boyfriend and I'm still the first in line to go to a movie I wanna see or even go out to eat by myself.
    just shut the hell up already. Everytime i log into this forum your yeppin off about ya damn boyfriend. the nigga is obviously cheating on ya dumbass. He won't even take ya bird ass to see a fuckin $10.75 movie, or get a $16.99 meal from damn Fridays. LMAO!! Wake up you fucking idiot. Your probably lame as hell in bed, he doesn't really wanna be with you, but he's keepin ya lame ass on the team for benefits. Obviously you must have a lil bit of money or something going on because a normal broke bird would just stay their ass in the house and not go anywhere. Ya lame ass at least make an attempt to go out and pay for it yourself since he doesn't wanna take you. But you know what, i'm not gonna put you on game and cramp his style, we need dumb ass girls like you every now and then.

dummy:lmao002:

Shut Up and Drink! Wifey Bullshit Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    just shut the hell up already. Everytime i log into this forum your yeppin off about ya damn boyfriend. the nigga is obviously cheating on ya dumbass. He won't even take ya bird ass to see a fuckin $10.75 movie, or get a $16.99 meal from damn Fridays. LMAO!! Wake up you fucking idiot. Your probably lame as hell in bed, he doesn't really wanna be with you, but he's keepin ya lame ass on the team for benefits. Obviously you must have a lil bit of money or something going on because a normal broke bird would just stay their ass in the house and not go anywhere. Ya lame ass at least make an attempt to go out and pay for it yourself since he doesn't wanna take you. But you know what, i'm not gonna put you on game and cramp his style, we need dumb ass girls like you every now and then.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post

You wanna comment on something but not take the time to read. I stated I go out alone, when I chose to. He's not getting any money benefits from being with me, I'm just finishing up school, I'm broke as hell. I NEVER said he doesn't take me out. When I say I wanna go out with him, he takes me. When he wants to go somewhere I come along. We see each other all the time and spend plenty of time together. We see each other all the time, matter of fact almost too much. What's a movie by myself once every few months, two hours alone? If you have a problem doing that I think you're the dummy.

opportunistredrumopportunist
    Lurker (*smh*)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    You wanna comment on something but not take the time to read. I stated I go out alone, when I chose to. He's not getting any money benefits from being with me, I'm just finishing up school, I'm broke as hell. I NEVER said he doesn't take me out. When I say I wanna go out with him, he takes me. When he wants to go somewhere I come along. We see each other all the time and spend plenty of time together. We see each other all the time, matter of fact almost too much. What's a movie by myself once every few months, two hours alone? If you have a problem doing that I think you're the dummy.
    This has got to be one of the dumberst jawns ever, WHATS TWO HOURS ALONE???? thats two hours your man gets to pop off the next broad, do you have a peanut for a brain lady>?

Liked
    0 times

^^^ see joe dats y she aint getting it.

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast