Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Answer this question please

  1. #11
    Dice City Kid Answer this question please ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default Re: Answer this question please

    i'd never be with a chic that dosent take it in her mouth....i'm a very sexual person and i don't need any inhibitions on what i can or can't do...i busting in a girl's mouth because it feels FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!!!!

    chris rock said it best...."men do not go back sexually"

  2. #12
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Answer this question please Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: Answer this question please

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i'd never be with a chic that dosent take it in her mouth....i'm a very sexual person and i don't need any inhibitions on what i can or can't do...i busting in a girl's mouth because it feels FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!!!!

    chris rock said it best...."men do not go back sexually"

    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

  3. #13
    Product of Determination Answer this question please Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: Answer this question please

    Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    i doubt that will happened but it depends if they have that type of relationship were they act like **** stars




    yes it is disrespectful and degrading that a guy would do that yet it does depend on the female if thats something she's into but what about if it was on her chest is that still considered a freak factor

    i got it that guys like females with a freaky side to her(which every one has) its nothing wrong with that but i think its if she swallows of spits determines that freak factor

    why busting in her mouth is something that makes a guy say i like her because she can give me head and let me bust in her mouth

    i'm still lost
    on the chest is nothing. thats equivalent to lettin go on any other part of the women's body besides directly on the face.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  4. #14
    *POSTING SOMEWHERE* Answer this question please onevaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    757/VA
    Posts
    4,469
    Liked
    12 times

    Default Re: Answer this question please

    Welll if you lost orchid let a man bust in your face than ask him how does he fell?? **** you might get you question answered!

  5. #15
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Answer this question please Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: Answer this question please

    Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    Welll if you lost orchid let a man bust in your face than ask him how does he fell?? **** you might get you question answered!


    all i wanted was some type of educated answer to this question but i'm not really getting that

    i wouldnt do that va because this is not something i'm into and if i was to ask him then he would say he dont know why he did it he just felt like something he wanted to do and for me that not horrible excuse
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

  6. #16
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Answer this question please Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: Answer this question please

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    on the chest is nothing. thats equivalent to lettin go on any other part of the women's body besides directly on the face.

    ok then here's another question why do guys have to bust on a female, it doesnt matter where on her body its just in general (leg, butt, chest, etc.) why you cant just bust in the condom
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

  7. #17
    Dice City Kid Answer this question please ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default Re: Answer this question please

    Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    ok then here's another question why do guys have to bust on a female, it doesnt matter where on her body its just in general (leg, butt, chest, etc.) why you cant just bust in the condom
    where the **** else im'ma put it?
    why do ya'll secrete in our mouths when we eat your *****?
    it's sex baby....get over yourself...

  8. #18
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Answer this question please Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: Answer this question please

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    where the **** else im'ma put it?
    why do ya'll secrete in our mouths when we eat your *****?
    it's sex baby....get over yourself...
    when a guy is ready to bust its come at you like a bullet guys can aim shoot and fire we dont have that ability, yes we do cum in your mouths its natural its not something that we aim to do many guys wanna bust a load in your mouth once they ready to finish after a session

    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Why is George Zimmerman free, this could be the answer SMH
    By blafy in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 11:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •