Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?!

Product of Determination BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Exclamation BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?!

revealed.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: LET'S KEEP IT TRILL! Yes or No...FELLAZ WOULD U BEAT THIS UP? [Paper Bag Edition: II]

dam i would hate to say no cuz she probably a ugly bitch but she got a body so id hit

He's On Fire! BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: LET'S KEEP IT TRILL! Yes or No...FELLAZ WOULD U BEAT THIS UP? [Paper Bag Edition: II]

let me keep it G for 5 seconds......I dont care whats under that paper bag, Im on top of that in an INSTANT!
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Product of Determination BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

lol...come on fellaz...who's else hitting this...

FUCC NICCAS BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

come on u kno i'm all in
    kush smoker

Catch Up Newbies BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

I'll pop this off in the back seat of my caddy
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Man im all over this asap!!

Liked
    5400 times

... anymore takers...?

Shut Up and Drink! BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Catch Up Newbies BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 1: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! mnice89's Avatar
    Liked
    134 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post

and id beat it like she stole somethin!
    its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast