Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rick Ross Loses AGAIN!! 50 Cent Snaps Pics of His Baby Momma TIA Bent Over!!!

FUCC NICCAS Rick Ross Loses AGAIN!! 50 Cent Snaps Pics of His Baby Momma TIA Bent Over!!! FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Default Re: Rick Ross Loses AGAIN!! 50 Cent Snaps Pics of His Baby Momma TIA Bent Over!!!

man he is not making no money of this slut who read tha book i havent heard nobody talk about tha book . and 50 is dumb rich but still time, money, wasted on this bitch give it up already
    kush smoker

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Rick Ross Loses AGAIN!! 50 Cent Snaps Pics of His Baby Momma TIA Bent Over!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    man he is not making no money of this slut who read tha book i havent heard nobody talk about tha book . and 50 is dumb rich but still time, money, wasted on this bitch give it up already
    okay let me explain the majority of book deals. you get your money up front, the publisher get there back as the book sells. Why do you think lil kim and foxy was being sued. They got there paper, and never wrote a book. So if no one buys the book he paid already. Would not matter to him, at that point.

He's On Fire! Rick Ross Loses AGAIN!! 50 Cent Snaps Pics of His Baby Momma TIA Bent Over!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by topnycdog View Post
    okay let me explain the majority of book deals. you get your money up front, the publisher get there back as the book sells. Why do you think lil kim and foxy was being sued. They got there paper, and never wrote a book. So if no one buys the book he paid already. Would not matter to him, at that point.
    this does make sense, but lets be for real homeboy, its no way that a publishing company will only pay the upfront and get EVERYTHING off the book sale.

No way you can make me believe if that book became #1 in the world 50 wont get anything besides that up front money
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12