Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Beyonce Rockin' Gucci strapless shorts jumper, Fendi studded purse, and Giuseppe Zanotti Cut-Out Leather Boots!!

Product of Determination Beyonce Rockin' Gucci strapless shorts jumper, Fendi studded purse, and Giuseppe Zanotti Cut-Out Leather Boots!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Beyonce Rockin' Gucci strapless shorts jumper, Fendi studded purse, and Giuseppe Zanotti Cut-Out Leather Boots!!

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

New Arrival Beyonce Rockin' Gucci strapless shorts jumper, Fendi studded purse, and Giuseppe Zanotti Cut-Out Leather Boots!! Marley's Avatar
    Liked
    7 times

Default Re: Beyonce Rockin' Gucci strapless shorts jumper, Fendi studded purse, and Giuseppe Zanotti Cut-Out Leather Boots!!

whos tha kid. looks like jay before the DOA video

OhEmGee Beyonce Rockin' Gucci strapless shorts jumper, Fendi studded purse, and Giuseppe Zanotti Cut-Out Leather Boots!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Beyonce Rockin' Gucci strapless shorts jumper, Fendi studded purse, and Giuseppe Zanotti Cut-Out Leather Boots!!

that is her nephew

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

New Arrival Beyonce Rockin' Gucci strapless shorts jumper, Fendi studded purse, and Giuseppe Zanotti Cut-Out Leather Boots!! Marley's Avatar
    Liked
    7 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    that is her nephew
    damn. he looks jus like jay but lighter