Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kanye's Close Friend, Ibn Jasper Talks Having LV Shoe Named After Him

Product of Determination Kanye's Close Friend, Ibn Jasper Talks Having LV Shoe Named After Him Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Kanye's Close Friend, Ibn Jasper Talks Having LV Shoe Named After Him

Kanye West may be the master of mixing hip-hop and high fashion, but he's nothing without his homeboys. So much so, West dedicated his three new luxury collaborative sneakers with Louis Vuitton to his close friends and collaborators, Don C, Mr. Hudson and Ibn Jasper.

To kick off the "Kanye's Louis Vuitton Dons" series, StreetLevel.com spoke to 33-year-old Jasper a.k.a. Ferrari Murakami, 'Ye's personal barber and image consultant to figure out how we can dress to impress, be meticulous like the Japanese and get a Louis Vuitton shoe named after us.

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...1&idCategory=2

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Kanye's Close Friend, Ibn Jasper Talks Having LV Shoe Named After Him MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Default Re: Kanye's Close Friend, Ibn Jasper Talks Having LV Shoe Named After Him